Chapter 1: Meeting Eachother

Rainbows P.O.V

Hi! My name is Rainbow Dash. I'm cool, awesome, loyal, fast, and did I mention awesome

  I'm an element of harmony and I'm the element of loyalty. I love the Wonderbolts. Don't know who they are? Well, they're this stunt professional group and they are the best at sports and they're teenagers. I actually can't believe teenagers can be so good at stunts even though it's dangerous. They all go to Cloudsdale High and I go to CHS a.k.a Canterlot High School. I'm gonna be late to meet my friends at the soccer field since school's over. Also my friends are Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Sunset Shimmer. We are the mane 7 or the Rainbooms. Anyway gtg! I think I'm late...

In the streets of Cantrlot

    I'm outside running to the soccer field when suddenly, I accidentally bumped in to someone and I see that it's....... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! IT'S THE WONDERBOLTS!

 I try to hold my fan girl squeal when "HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING NEXT TIME!" yelled a girl. "Geez fleet you don't need to yell at her" a navy blue haired guy said and rolled his eyes. "Ugh.... Sorry for bumping into you." a orange flamed hair girl said holding out her hand to help me get up. "My apology, I should've looked where I was running. Instead, I should've flied." I said. "Um.... Did you say fly?" the navy blue haired guy said and he looked confused.

 "Um... Pretend I said nothing anyway gtg!" I was going to run but then, someone grabbed my hand.

"Hey, we didn't introduced ourselves. I'm Spitfire the captain of the Wonderbolts. The navy blue haired guy is Soarin, co-captain. Misty Fly, Fleetfoot, (the girl that yelled at you) Rapidfire, Firestreak, Wave Chill, High Winds, Silver Zoom, Surprise, and our newest one...." I cut her off and said "THUNDERLANE!?!" 

"Ugh..... You know eachother?" Spitfire looked confused.

"Yeah. We go back." Thunderlane said while raising a eyebrow.

"Ugh.... Anyways, we were wondering as an apology, we would like to hang out with you." Spitfire looked at the others and they all nodded in agreement except Soarin. 

"Nah.... She's just some random fan and she would probably just want our autograph." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 

"Oh, it's ok. I'm probably just wasting your time and I'm running late so, bye!" I tried to run until someone grabbed my hand again.

"Don't worry about Soarin. He's usually like this cause of all the crazy fans that have been following us and bothering us." Spitfire and the rest looked at Soarin.

"Fine. Anyways, where are you going?" Soarin looked at me and also the rest.

"I'm just gonna meet up with some of my friends at the soccer field since they wanna learn soccer. But, I think they might need some help. Do you mind if you come help them?" I looked at all of them.

They all shook their hands in agreement. "Alright! Let's go!" I said then stopping. "What?" I asked in confusion. 

"We don't have much time! We're gonna be late! Rarity is gonna kill me if I'm late again!" I said looking confused.

"Um.... You can't run that fast and the soccer field is gonna take you a few minutes to get there" Fleetfoot and the others chuckled.

I lifted an eyebrow and smirked. "You've seen nothing yet." I said then, took all of their hands and touch my Geo, and we ran super fast (well I ran) super fast that we got to the soccer field in 10 seconds flat.

"Hey Rainbow! You got here in 10 seconds flat!" Twilight said while waving at me with her stopwatch.

"But, how, when, what!" Every Wonderbolt was in awe and were so confused.