Chapter 3: Hanging Out

I remember that only pegasi can walk at clouds. Twilight made a potion that non-pegasi can use to walk on clouds. Since Fluttershy, Twilight, and me can only walk on clouds in this world we didn't fall through the clouds like other non-pegasi would do. 

"I'll be right back." I said and then ponied-up. I flew as quickly as possible to the biggest cloud in the sky and pushed it inside the school. The Bolts looked confused.

"Drink this, it will help walk on clouds." I said and they looked confused. Obliviously. They trusted me and drank the potion. I pushed them to the cloud and they fell on top of it.

"Wow. We can walk on clouds." Soarin said so amazed.

"I didn't know clouds were so puffy." Fleetfoot said with shock all over her face.

"I didn't know magic was real. I didn't know magic spells and potions were real." Spitfire said impressed.

"Well, we're gonna be late. Buckle up!" Is all I said before I pushed the cloud all the way to Math class. 

I brought the cloud inside and everybody was just starring at the Bolts, the cloud, and me. Well what do you expect? It's not everyday you see celebrities on a cloud while being pushed by a pegasus looking person. I wouldn't blame them. I would've done the same thing.

Then, V.P Luna came and said, "Rainbow Dash. No using clouds as teleportation, and what did I say about being a good role model?" 

"Sorry, we were late for class. I didn't want them to get detention because of me. I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I said innocently. I did feel guilty cause if they get detention because of me then we would never be friends.

"It's fine, Twilight used teleportation, Fluttershy used a flock of birds, Rarity used her diamond shield, Pinkie busted the door open, Applejack busted the lockers opened, Sunset used her mind reading powers to blackmail the teacher (I actually don't know what to do with aj and sunset), and lastly you used a cloud to get to class. Next time, keep track of time." 

Wow, I didn't know that. Well, at least I'm not the only one who used their powers to get to class.

"Have a good day." Was all V.P Luna said and left. Usually, Vice Principal Luna is shady and scary but she's actually very nice on the inside. Once V.P Luna left, all the students were fangirling and fanboying over the Wonderbolts. All the girls got up from their seats and went to Soarin, then flirted with him. I flew up and got on the cloud, before I got stomped on, what? I have delicate wings. My wings are made out of feathers, if my wings are hurt then I get hurt cause my wings are attached to my back. Then, all the boys went to Spitfire and Fleetfoot and started flirting with them. LOL! What? It's kind of funny. It took a while for everybody to settle down and started class. 

~~~Time Skip~~~ 

It was the middle of class and on my right was Rarity who was busy filing her nails and on my left was Soarin. All the girls were passing notes to Soarin saying "Come sit with me at lunch" or "Let's hangout" or even "I know it's all of a sudden but, Will you be my boyfriend? :)" Weird and gross. I caught a lot of girls stealing glances at him and drawing them with Soarin, gross. In front of me were, Fleetfoot and Spitfire. All the boys were giving them notes just like Soarin but, the opposite. I also caught a lot of boys stealing glances also. 

I was just paying attention in class when, "Psst, Rainbow Dash." I looked over on my left and saw Soarin nudging me. "What do you want?" I asked.

He passed me a note that said, "You wanna hangout after school?"

Of course! Hanging with a Wonderbolt is awesome! I wrote on the page "Sure, why not"

I gave it back to him and he smiled. Wait, what did I just agree to? I hope my friends don't think it's a date. Even though I had that vision, I wonder what it means?