Chapter 4: Twilight's Plan

This is a Part 2 of Chapter 3: Hanging Out. Thanks for 13 reads! 
...........................................................................................

Yellfire: So what is it?

RING! RING! RING!

Twi: Sorry guys but, I'll tell you later.

Bolts: Ok!

...

Rainbow's P.O.V.

I was going to the horse statue where I met Soarin. He greeted me.

"Hello there Dashie." he said and gave me a wink.

"Dashie? Only Pinkie calls me that. Also, don't call me Dashie. It sounds sappy." I said.

"Can't you at least be 20% sappy and emotional for me? I also heard your friend say that and it sounded cute." he asked and made puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resists but, I did. Huh. Wait, did he call my nickname cute?

"Don't make that face, it looks ridiculous on you." I gave him a punch on the shoulder.

"Oww. Don't you know how to treat a guy?" He asked.

"Yea right. I have boys drooling over me. On Valentines Day, I'm scared to open my locker."

"Why?"

"Because, almost every boy in the school put notes in my locker and asking me out to the Valentines Day Prom. Then, everywhere I go almost all the boys in my school give me flowers and chocolates.  After that, when I go to the prom, boys drool over me. When the slow music comes on, it means we have to slow dance. I usually step out and stand in the corner and every boy comes and says 'What's a pretty girl like you standing in the corner when you can be slow dancing with a boy like me' or 'Slow dance with me Rainbow' or even 'Wanna mate?'. It's so gross."

"Ha. That's not as worst as me."

"Tell me."

"Since I'm a celebrity, I have fan girls all over the world and they send me gifts, chocolates, notes, and flowers. My mailbox is jam-packed with mail, I had to get another one!" 

I laughed hard. He just grinned and told me the rest.

"Then after a game, all the Bolts head to the annual Cloudsdale Valentines Ball. I get scared cause once I step foot in the Ball all the girls come to me and try to get me to be their boyfriend. They flirt none stop. Then, the slow dance comes. I get nervous cause I know what's gonna happen. All the girls come and try to make me slow dance with them. I'm glad it rains every time cause when it rains it means we get to go home. Well, last year we were lucky that it rained."

Then, it hit me. I remember I made it rain because I ponied-up, which means I can control the weather. I accidentally made it rain. I will tell him later.

"I feel bad for ya Clipper."

"When did you started calling me Clipper?"

"I heard Surprise call you Clipper. I wonder why."

"You wanna have a 1 vs 1 soccer match?"

"Sure, why not." I'm obviously gonna win.

We went to the soccer field and made a deal.

"If I win, you have to act girly in front of everybody."

"And if I win, you go on a date with me." Really a date? Oh well, a deals a deal.

We shook hands and started playing.  

On the first round, he scored a goal. Then, on the second it was me. Third, was him again and then fourth was me. When we were on the fifth round I was gonna score when he blocked it and then....

HE CLIPPED HIM SELF ON THE SOCCER GOAL!!! 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed so hard.

"Now I know why they call you Clipper!" I was still laughing and rolling on the grass.

"Not funny." Then, he un-clipped himself and he kicked the ball to the goal and he won. 

"Looked who won." He pointed his thumb at himself. Wait, did I just LOSE!

"No fair, you distracted me." I crossed my arms.

"If you weren't laughing so hard."

"Hey! It's not my fault you clipped yourself to the goal."

Then we heard snickering. 

"Did you here that?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's coming from over there." He pointed over at a big bush. Then, Surprise jumped out from the bush.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Clipper you did it again! That time was priceless! Right guys!" 

"SURPRISE!" I saw all the Bolts and the Mane 6.

"You were all spying on us?" I asked and then Twilight spoke up.

"Well, we were technically helping Soarin. But, the someone blew our cover." Twilight said and looked at Surprise.

"Whaatt? I can't help but laugh when Soarin clips himself on the goal every time!"

"It's true. He does it every practice." Spitfire said and everybody snickered.

"We'll leave you two lovebrids alone, right guys?" Fleet said and they all shook their heads and left.

"So, I'll pick you up at 8:00." Soarin said and gave me a wink.

"Yeah yeah whatever, here's my address and phone number." I showed him my phone that had my address and number.

"Bye my beautiful rainbow princess." He said and gave me a bow.

"Bye jerk." 

"Don't say that dear." This guy. Is. Gonna. Drive. Me. CRAZY!!!!

We said goodbye and left. This is gonna be a long day tommorow.

Soarin's P.O.V.

Yes! I scored a date! I have her number, and her address. Best. Day. Ever!!! 

I found the Bolts and the Mane 6. 

"It worked!" 

"Wow Twilight, it worked." Fleet said.

"Now, who called me a egghead earlier?" Twilight said while looking at all the Bolts.

"Sorry Twilight, sorry we doubted you." Spits said and all of us nodded.

"Bye, guys. We have to head home." Sunset said and the rest of the Mane 6 left. 

"Bye! I heard there was a surprise tomorrow. C'mon Bolts!" We waved goodbye and went home. 

I need some rest, tomorrow is gonna be interesting.

A/N: Sorry guys for not updating, I have chores to do. I promise to make chapters longer. This chappie was 999 words plus this. The rest of the chappies are like 1000 or 2000. Cya guys!