Jealousy *KiritoxSinon P3*

Quick Authors Note:

Helloo! So heres the next part to this series-ish fanfic xD. This will probably be the last part of this fanfic, and I'll go on to writing a full length one. I'm still not sure whether I'll add some lemon in to the full length one, but if not I'll just throw hints here and there that they, you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . Anywho, hope you guys enjoy this last part of the "Jealousy" fic! (◕‿◕✿)

***************************************************************************************************************   I still can't believe it was Kazuto-Kun that I kissed! I was completely in shock, but he seemed really in to the whole thing! As he leaned closer I slowly started to close my eyes. Our lips met again and this time it was more needy, like he really did love me. Ever since that moment at the festival, I always considered what it would be like if we were a couple, but I always immediately put those thoughts at the back of my mind, out of respect for Kirito and Asunas relationship.    

But now that he was single, I couldnt help but think about what it would be like if we really dated, if we really kissed. I finally found out today, and it was amazing. However, I had to ask him questions, because I was honestly curious about why he suddenly started liking me. I quickly pushed him off, and Kazuto pouted instinctively.   

"I need to ask you a f-few questions, cause my mind is kind of a mess right now", I replied shyly.   Kazuto then smiled sweetly and looked at me with the most sincerity, yet a bit of worry hidden beneath his eyes. "Ask me anything you want to know, and I'll answer honestly." he replied. I then decided to take a deep breath out of pure nervousness.

"Why did you suddenly take an interest in me? Why me? Out of everyone you could be with... I don't really understand, is all-..."  

I slowly started to trail off as Kazuto slowly brought his hand up to cup the side of my face. I immediately looked up into his eyes, his brimming with tears. I immediately felt bad, and apoligized. I couldn't help it. I've been insecure for almost my whole life, I've been treated like nothing, by my classmates, even my so called friend Shinkawa Kyouji betrayed me. I started to lose trust in everyone until Kirito came along. He knew exactly how I felt, he had a burden like me, being able to finally talk to someone about the things that I've kept a secret for so long...   

Kazuto finally spoke up.   "Asada, no... Shino-san. You have no idea how much you mean to me. When I was feeling like a freak, going crazy, feeling the burden of killing people, you found me. I honestly think it was fate that brought us together Shino. We've been through hell and back, and being with someone who truly understands you... is all... I want. Shino... I lo-"

I shut Kazuto up by kissing him, letting him know that I loved him as well. He smiled into the kiss, and wrapped his arms around the small of my back pulling me closer to him. I started to feel a certain sensation underneath my shorts, but no matter how much I tried to ignore it I couldn't.   

*Kazutos POV*  

I suddenly pushed Shino agaisnt the back wall in the closet and started kissing her like we had nothing to lose. I honestly never kissed Asuna like this. I loved her for some time, but I never loved her like I loved Shino. The way Shinos lips would quiver when I kissed her was so cute, and seeing her wearing short shorts drove me insane. I felt like ravaging her on the spot, but I knew I couldn't because we only had seven minutes. I slowly started trailing butterfly kisses down her neck, and she slightly gasped, clearly enjoying the kisses I was giving her. I smirked into her skin and started to suck on a certain spot on her neck. She then moaned ever so quietly and tilted her head back to give me more access. I started to feel a prominant bulge in my jeans, but I tried to focus on making her feel good. I noticed that her purple bra strap was visible and pushed it aside by biting it with my teeth. Shino then let out a high-pitched yelp as I did this, and that turned me on even more. In Gun Gale Online, she was always very calm and cool, but Shino in real life was very cute and feminine, and hearing these cute little noises escape from her mouth made the bulge in my pants get even bigger. As soon as I was kissing down her chest, my teenage hormones about to take over, Lisbeth pounded on the door.