📄📜Informations/ Don't You Trust Me📜📄

Chapter 35

{Iris} ~Time Skip~

I was talking to Mr.Flynn while the others are out. "Let me gues, they left... again..." he complain before I roll my eyes.

"We are kids. Sometimes we don't follow rules..."

"Fair point. Anyways, I'll be arriving there before lunch tomorrow as a surprise. Don't tell the others, k?" He said before I nod.

"Also, how was the trust issue with us going?" He ask before I roll my eyes.

"Your daughter is sometimes a pain..."

"She just can't trust you after the argument we had..."

"It's her fault anyway... She made it worse..."

"She just want to protect me... She hates it when someone disrespect me..."

"Well it's her problem..."

Suddenly, Jessica spoke, interrupting our conversation.

"Sorry to disturb your conversation with Mr.Flynn, Iris, but I found the information you are looking for..." she said with her usual robotic tone.

"What is she talking about?" Mr.Flynn ask before I glance back at him. "Something I just need to check... I'll call later..." I said.

"Oh ok. Bye peanut!" He said before he ended the call. "Jessica, download the informations and pass it to me..." I said.

"Yes, Ms.Iris..." she respond. After 10 seconds, the informations pop into my laptop.

 After 10 seconds, the informations pop into my laptop

"Where did you get this?"

"It was complicated to explain, but I was able to access her password from her secret file..."

"Loosing hate from attractive boys?"

"By all means, including Mr.Flynn, Iris...

"M-Murder?... Jessica, I need more..." I demanded.

"Yes, miss..." she said before another file pop out of the screen.

" she said before another file pop out of the screen

"Phineas Flynn? Even him?"

"Since he was still 12 and she was 4...

"M-Melody S-Summers?..." I stuttered when I saw her name in the enemies.

This is bad... very very bad...

"We have one more secret information I just hack into her document. Would you like me to open it for you?" Jessica ask before I hum in response.

A ding was heard before another one pop out from the screen.

"Wait- who are these boys?!?" I ask in disbelief.

"The two boys from the center and right picture was Ms. Summer's ex... The guy from the left side was a doctor who almost destroy the Tri-State Area..." Jessica answer before I start typing and save those ddocuments.

"I need those 3 boys' informations. Now..."

"Affirmative... *ding* I only found one... Would you like me to pass it to you?" She ask.

"Yes..." I said sternly while I continue typing.

" I said sternly while I continue typing

"Mrs.Flynn is also here?!"

"Yes, Iris. All their last names were unknown... Antonio on the other hand, have been stalking Ms.Summers since 7th grade and almost rape her at 9th grade..."

"That's creepy... If I saw his face, I won't hesitate to either slap him, punch him or choke him to death..." I cursed under my breath until I heard the attic door creek open.

I gasp and quickly demanded, "Jessica, power down. Quickly...". She turn every technology off before I close the laptop in time.

I look back to see Thomas with his headphoneas and a small smile. "Oh hey Thomas! How's your ankle?" I ask. "Almost better..." he said but he soon got himself thinking.

"Also, you have been avoiding us the whole day... Mind telling me what's wrong?..." he ask.

I just sigh and sat on my bed before I look at him. "It's best when you don't know..." I said before he look at me in disbelief.

"Don't you trust me?" He ask again with an upset look.

"Of course I trust you! More than anyone I knew!"

"Then tell me what has been bothering you..."

"But I need to keep this one by myself..."

"If you trust me, then why can't you share it..."

"Because I'm concern about Marie might force you to tell her what it is!" I remind him.

"But you know that I won't tell her a thing..."

"It's too hard... I can't..."

"Me and Marie might have been close, but I have secrets hidden behind her back like how my parents act different during the past weeks..." he snap.

"If I tell you, will you keep it low?" I ask before he nod.