🗜⚗🔧Inator Gone Wrong🔧⚗🗜

Chapter 51

[Perry]

I just finish searching the river from the park, but I got nothing so I search the sea, then the ocean, lake, pond, EVERYWHERE!!! But no sign of her body!!! Where is she?!?

"Agent P, please proceed to the training room..." Monogram's voice was heard from the speaker before I sigh and just walk there.

What does he want this time?! This better be important. I don't have time for this!!!

Just as I enter, I caugt Penny with another platypus girl again. The only difference is she have blue eyes and turqoise blue fur instead of pink like hers.

She doesn't have a hairstyle like Penny. Almost look like me in girl version.

I stop in front of them and raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Agent P! Great, you're here! Let me introduce to you another new female member of the agency!" Monogram mention before the blue fur platypus hesitate to go closer.

Carl put a device at her before she sigh.

"I-I'm K-Kelly... P-Penny's s-sister..." she stuttered before I look to Monogram in disbelief.

"Blame Commander you-know-who..." Carl added in sarcasm.

"She just arrive last week so we are able to train her while you were gone doing that 'imporant' thing you mention so it won't be a problem if I send these two girls with you on the mission, right?" Monogram explain but I only shook my head off.

"Huh? Why not?" Carl ask.

"I still have an inator problem with Doofenshmirtz AND guarding Miss Iris Summers from Antonio since her school is tomorrow. Why do you expect me to agree on another stupid mission..." my translator said in sarcasm.

"Well Agent Kitty told us that you have been having a hard time finishing some missions so it won't be a problem if these two helpful and nice female agents can help you out..."

"It will resulted as worse than before so no..." I said while glaring at the purple cat who only laugh at me nervously.

"Come on, P~ It won't be that bad~" Penny said with a seductive look, but I only roll my eyes with an annoyed look after.

"Major Monogram, it's okay if Perry doesn't want to. Me and Penny could always went for another mission..." Kelly mention politely that made me a bit shock.

Is she really Penny's sister?! She is completely the opposite!

"Nope! You're joining him. Final..."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I groan when Penny keep bothering me as I drive. Why can't she be like her sister. She obviously threaten her to sit at the back while she was beside me doing whatever she wants.

Suddenly, she playfully lick my ear, making me caught off guard and lost control at the wheel before crashing in Doofenshmirtz's incorporated building.

She fell on top of me while Kelly fell next to me.

"What was that all about, sister? We don't have time to play around because we just got our first missio-"

"Oh shut up, Kelly! You're just saying that because I already have the one I will own someday~" Penny teased that made me growl under my breath before I suddenly got pulled up by Kelly, which cause the pink platypus agent to hit her face flat-first at the floor for slipping.

"It doesn't mean he caught you falling from the sky, you can go and take advantage. Get a grip already! You have played so many hearts for the passed 5 years! " my genderbend look alike shot back that clearly surprised me, but keep my expression hidden.