05

✎~ ° . * ☁️
✯°. ~ ☮ 〞•. ☁️ ✦
〞* " '.° ☁️⭒〞~' °☮. ≈✯

(´・ᴗ・ ' )

📅 Izumi's sleepover day which is probably a Saturday

You sat down on a seat inside a cafe, scrolling through social media. The four of you agreed to meet up at a cafe near Izumi's house before going over to her place.

"L-l/n-san, hi!" You heard Iwaizumi's voice call. You looked over and saw the male wearing a black shirt with gray slacks. He looked really handsome in casual clothing. You blushed as the male took a the seat beside you.

"H-hello... Iwaizumi-kun," you greeted with a smile. Both of your shoulders were touching due to the small space in the cafe and the distance between the chairs. You felt your heart beating fast and your face exploding. Though, you did not mind at all.

"You look nice in casual clothes," Iwaizumi complimented, clearing his throat.

"Y-you look nice too!" You answered back with a smile. "Handsome even..." you mumbled. Iwaizumi was about to open his mouth to say something when another cheery voice cut in.

"Iwa-chan, y/n-chan! Good morning~" Oikawa beamed as he walked toward the table the both of you sat. Izumi was also walking beside the brunette. You assumed the two bumped into each other as when they were travelling to the cafe.

The four of you ordered your drinks and then made your way towards Izumi's house. Once all of you had reached, Oikawa immediately started scrolling through the netflix shows. Once he had picked a few, the four of you snuggled up onto the giant couch with your blankets as you all went through a movie marathon.

"For this part, the main character walks in-"
"Shut up, Kusokawa"
"Oo oo! The dinosaur is-"
"Oikawa-kun, pipe down!"
"For thi-"
"THAT'S IT WE'RE CHANGING SEATS!"

Oikawa continuously spoiled parts of the movies until Iwaizumi got fed up and immediately changed seats. Oikawa went through a beating and lecture before switching seats. You were now seated between Izumi and Iwaizumi.

Once the first few movies had ended, Izumi went for a snack break while the two males went and handled their own shenanigans while you sat there on the couch, cozied up in your blanket. You were glad that Izumi had not picked a horror movie yet. Everytime you watched one, you would not be able to sleep at night.

"Oh right, let's watch a horror movie!" Izumi exclaimed. Just when you thought you had escaped...

"H-hey... let's not..." you said, trying not to sound weak infront of the two males.

"Aw, come on y/n! Stop being a pussy!" Izumi simply teased, giggling at you. You let out a gasp as you hear the vulgar word spill out of girl's mouth.

"Language!" Iwaizumi shouted.

"Sorry, you can cling onto Iwaizumi-kun whenever you're scared y/n," Izumi said, searching for a horror movie.

You simply frowned at the girl as she paid no attention and chattered away with the childish volleyball captain. You then looked over to Iwaizumi.

"Y-you're okay with it...right?" You asked the male to which he simply nodded. You let out a sigh of relief and sat closer to the male.

Once the movie started, you braced yourself for what was about to come. The first jumpscare, you closed your eyes. The second jumpscare, you looked away from the screen with your head facing Iwaizumi's direction. The third jumpscare, you got even closer to the ace.

You felt tears prickling at your eyes as more jumpscares, grotesque and gory scenes came up. Suddenly, you felt your whole body get pulled down onto a comfy cusion. Your head laid on Iwaizumi's chest as his arms rested around your body. His blanket also covered your body which was also covered by your own blanket providing you with a nice amount of warmth. Before you knew it, the movie had already ended.

"L-l/n-san... it's alright now..." Iwaizumi said, pulling his arms back. Your face heated up and your heartbeat fastened. You pulled away from Iwaizumi. Izumi let out a yawn.

"Let's watch another horror movie and call it a day. I'm feeling quite tired..." Oikawa said, rubbing his eyes and adjusting his glasses. You had no idea when the male switched to his glasses. You widened your eyes when you realised what the brunette had suggested. Oh boy... here we go again...

You never even watched the movie, you were too scared to even look at the screen. The music itself was enough to make you feel frightened. Hence, you spent the whole movie stuffing your face into Iwaizumi's chest occasionally flinching as you heard the sound effects.

As for Iwaizumi, it was hard for him to pay attention to the movie since he was busy trying to calm you down. It was not easy because the male himself was not calm either.

Eventually, the four of you fell asleep once the movie came to an end.

A/N:
OH MY GOD HAPPY IWA DAYYY
dont worry i'll try to upload more chaps today for my baby <3
I hope all of u are having a great day!
Vote n comment~
Love yall ❤