Chapter 1.

Elsa POV

I was sitting in the park watching my little puppy Olaf, as he played with his favorite chew toy. I only bring him to the park when I have spare time because either I had homework or, I was with my boyfriend, Hiccup, but I usually take him with me to our dates or when we hang out because Hiccup has a puppy named Toothless, so they play around. While he was playing I was admiring his characteristics, but then he ran off making me come out of my admiration.

He was chasing a white haired boy who seemed like he was my same age. He also had on a blue hoodie, and some brown pants which looked like they had white powder on them. Olaf was chasing him a lot, and that the boy just fell on the ground laughing when Olaf started licking his face. I ran up to them, "Sorry" I said as I was lifting Olaf off of him.

He just stood up and said, "Don't worry about it, it was fun being chased around b a miniature snowman" he laughed. " My name is Jack, Jack Frost, what's yours?" he asked " My name is Elsa, Elsa Arendelle. Nice to meet you", " Nice to meet you and what's his name?" He said pointing to Olaf. "His name is Olaf" "Cute name Olaf ", he said petting him.But then my phone went off..

It was from Hiccup:

Hey babe wanna bring Olaf over for a playdate with Toothless.?

Elsa: Sure sounds like fun I be there in 10.

Hiccup: Ok I'll wait for you...

" Sorry gotta go nice meeting you though" I said while running off to my car, "Ok, when will we I get chased again?" Jack said . " Maybe tomorrow if he wants to come and chase you Haha" I ran off leaving Jack in the park.

Jack POV

Wow! She beautiful with her beautiful crystal blue eyes, platinum blonde hair, and amazing smile. She looks about my age even though she looks a year younger than me, but who cares! I wonder if she goes to my school, that would be awesome! Well I think she does but I will find out tomorrow.