Chapter 3.

~Elsa~

After we left Jack alone in the park me, and Hiccup went to Hiccup's house. His house is usually quiet because he doesn't have any siblings, and his parents are always away on business trips, or on vacations. They don't take Hiccup along because of school. That's why he has Toothless for company.

When we got to his house we went to his room, man he has a lot of dragon posters, and when I say a lot I mean a lot. Even his pillow cases and covers are dragon themed.

"What were you doing with Him?" Hiccup asked as soon as I sat on his bed.

"Nothing, Olaf just ran off and found him, and talked for a little while. And what is with you the entire time? He didn't do anything to you." I stated. Hiccup just gave me this annoyed look, then sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry babe it's just that.... Well um I kind of got overprotective because I love you." he replied.

"I understand but that doesn't mean you have to be rude about it." I told him with a strict tone. He pouted and layed his head on my lap. I just sighed while thinking of a way to apologize to Jack about Hiccup's rudeness.

~Hiccup~

"I love you Elsa, but not more than my dragon action figures" I said while daydreaming about dragons, and wishing I could see a real one and keep it.

"Really?" Elsa said with a smirk on her face. Man I should have kept quiet after the first part!

"No...." I said quickly.

~Elsa~

I was trying to hold in my laugh "Calm down Hiccup I was just kidding you don't have to get flustered , I know how much they mean too you." I said as I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore, so I burst out laughing.

I saw that I made Hiccup blush a little. So after he kept talking, and talking about dragons, and how one day he is going to 'supposably find a dragon' when he gets older. I hear the same things every time, but I just go with it, and ask questions so he won't get upset.

I watched as our two dogs played.

Toothless was jumping around Olaf, barking happily. Olaf just stared at me, his eyes sad. I'm guessing he was tired.

"Well Hiccup, me and Olaf have to get going now its already 8:30 p.m and Anna must be worried, even though she might end up realizing that I'm with you, but still I have to get going, bye Toothless, bye Hiccup" I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

As me and Olaf got home in my car, Anna greeted us in our home. Our parents passed away a few years ago, because they were in an accident while our father was driving. He passed a red light and another car came way too fast, the cars collided, and the police later told us in the night that they had passed away because of critical injuries.

We cried because we loved them very much, and also because we didn't know how we would get through paying bills, and through our education. But later then we found our father's will. Both Anna and I were shocked about the amount of money we inherited. 12 million dollars each! Our parents never told us about the money, and the two of us never learned why.

We also got a small mansion that is comfy, and is not too big, it has extra rooms, but it's home. We decided to live there since it was close by to our school, we keep our inheritance a secret because then we would get too much attention, and we didn't want that.

We have a few maids, but only the ones our father recommended in his will. We bought Olaf so he could keep us company but Anna says I should keep him, since he sticks around me more than her.

"Hey Elsa I'm going to bed now, goodnight big sis" she said while yawning because it was now 10:50 p.m.

"Goodnight Anna sweet dreams, and see you tomorrow morning" I replied to her.

I went to my room. It was a little bigger than Anna's room, but my room had snowflake designs around the door and was painted in swirls of white and baby blue, like a snow storm. The floor was pure white wood that sparkled in daylight, and was the same type of wood my bed frame was made out of.

So I put on my PJs I went to sleep, wrapped in silky white blankets. My thoughts drifted to Jack, I don't know why, but Jack has been in my mind the whole day. I eventually fell asleep, his eyes shining in my mind.

~❄️Jack❄️~

Emma was going a little to far.

Me and Elsa? She has a boyfriend! If Emma ever thought she would get us together, she would be getting a Elsa and Hiccup to break up: and Hiccup will kill me if I ever went after her.

"Ooo, Jack, Anna told me to give this to you!" Emma said as she threw a piece of paper tied to a small box at me....