☆A Soulmate~ A person with whom you have an immediate connection with the moment you meet- a connection so strong that you are drawn to then in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you develop a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.

When your soulmate is found, an immediate pull will he sensed. Once true love's first kiss has sailed, your soulmate mark will appear. This mark will forever bind you to one another.

Soulmates are connected on a much deeper level. Their souls are truly in sync. When one is in pain the other will he able to feel a dull throb in whatever area may ache. The intensity of the throb depends upon the intensity of the pain. Their emotions may also be synced as well; however, this may not always be obvious. This sign may take more time to develop, as a much stronger connection is required.

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Your last name

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/T) = Hair Type (Curly, Straight, Wavy, Etc.)

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(F/F) = Favorite Food

Please Note: This book WILL contain abuse, violence, and blood. These sections will be marked with a *

If you are not comfortable with scenes such as this, please skip over these parts.

DISCLAIMER: ALL RIGHTS GO TO DISNEY, I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND ORIGINAL CHARACTER, ALL MUSIC CREDITED TO ORIGINAL ARTISTS