Chapter 3

The (E/C) eyed girl stared at her reflection in the long mirror hanging on the back of her bedroom door. She slowly turned side to side, a small smile making it's way onto her face.

She gently smoothed down the large (F/C) sweater before making her way over to her bed, pulling on a pair of black converse and lacing them up. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair shook lightly as she shook her head in an attempt to brush away the lingering thoughts of the prices, knowing she had no way of paying the kind lady back. She looked back at her reflection, remembering the protests she put up the day before. Knowing there was no use in arguing she eventually caved, sputtering out a quiet thanks before being dragged into the next store, repeating the process all over again. She let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding before shaking her head once more. Glancing over herself in the mirror and giving herself a small nod of approval before making her way out the door and down the large spiral staircase.

The girl couldn't help but smile at the sight of a disoriented Jack sitting at the table, his brown hair sticking up in all sorts of different directions. A perky Mrs. Medda greeted her loudly, whacking the sleeping boy in the head with one of her colorful notebooks. He let out a small yelp, glaring at the woman before standing and shuffling over to the door where his blue button up hung.

She shook her head, chuckling slightly before slinging her new bookbag over her shoulder and following the other two out to the older women's van.

《☆•♡•☆》

The small girl shuffled a bit closer to the brown eyed boy in front of her, carefully avoiding the whispering students surrounding her. She subconsciously lifted one of her small hands, gently fingering the small locket resting around her neck.

Jack sauntered through the wide hallway, paying no attention to the surrounding students. He took a glance back at the girl behind him, a blank look on her face as she observed the commotion around her.

The two took several more turns before finally coming to a door labeled "Office" in big bold letters. The boy smiled at the smaller girl before pushing open the door and walking in.

The girl immediately took notice of an older woman sitting behind a large mahogany desk, typing rather quickly on her computer. She glanced up for a mere second, almost immediately turning back to the screen in front of her.

"(Y/N) (L/N), I presume?" She asked, boredom lacing her voice. The girl in question raised a brow at the woman, shooting a questioning look over to Jack.

"That's her alright." He stated, with a chuckle and another large grin. The woman looked up once more, looking over the girl before giving a little hum. Without a word she pulled out a small slip of paper, handing it over to Jack before turning back to the computer.

"Thanks Hannah!" He called, flashing another one of his famous smiles, ushering the small girl beside him out the door.

Once outside she raised a brow at him. He merely smiled back before handing her the slip of paper and pointing to each of her different classes, giving her a brief rundown of each of the teachers.

《☆•♡•☆》

Throughout the morning, Jack made sure to lead her to every class, always wishing her a good luck before running off to his own. When lunch finally came he lead her out of the cramped classroom, grumbling on about something she couldn't quite make out. He shook himself out of it quickly though, plastering on yet another charming smile.

"Alright, four classes down, four more to go. Come on I'm starving!" He exclaimed. She chuckled lightly at his antics, looking out at the crowded hallway. She closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath in order to calm the anxiety building in her chest.

The Brightest Starजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें