Chapter 21

Jonah's POV

Sutton was playing in the floor with Nula, and I decided to play the piano for a while. After a bit, she came over and looked up at me. I picked her up and put her on my lap, still playing. I started playing "8 Letters" when Sutton put her hands on top of mine. I smiled and kissed her head. I finished playing and she clapped. "We did good, huh?" I put my hand up for a high five and she gave me one before I set her on the floor.

"You wanna go to the park, princess?" She nodded and jumped up and down. She ran upstairs. I chuckled and followed after her. I picked out some overalls and a baby blue shirt to go under them. I took her in the bathroom and sat her down on the counter. She put her feet in the sink, just like she always does. I smiled and brushed out her hair before I got two hair ties. I put her hair in pigtails before picking her up. "Hey, you know what? I love you!" She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you, Daddy!"

I smiled and grabbed my phone before we got in the car. We got to the park and she dragged me to the swings. I chuckled and pushed her for a while. Then she went on the slide, and then she wanted ice cream. So we went and got ice cream and a reminder went off on my phone. Although, I didn't need it. I remembered what today was. I'll always remember what today is. I locked my phone and drove home. When we got home, Sutton had fallen asleep, so I laid her on the bed and sat next to her, going onto Instagram.

 When we got home, Sutton had fallen asleep, so I laid her on the bed and sat next to her, going onto Instagram

Liked by gabbieegonzalez and 925,057 others

jonahmarais Happy Birthday to my forever love. I hope you're having a party with the angels, precious. I love you so much. You always loved birthdays. Sutton's gotten that from you!💛 I hope you know I'll love you always, sweetheart. ❤️ @tatedoll ❤️

seaveydaniel We're here for you, man! 
corbynbesson Love you, bro! 💙
gabbieegonzalez I love this!!