Keeping Y/N Safe

3rd person POV
Captain Hook isn't as cruel as he seems, he has a child of his own, Y/N Hook, the biological son/daughter of The Captain James Hook. Y/N's mother was eaten by the ticking croc that now hunts him, he's very protective over Y/N since he's/she's all that's left that reminds him of his wife. "Papa, why do I have to go?" "It's to protect you from that blasted Peter Pan. I don't want to loose you like I lost your mother." "Okay Papa." "Don't give me that look, I'll still visit you. So you don't worry about it." "Okay Papa!" "That's the spirit! Now why you go pack the things you need and be right back up. Got it?" "Yes Papa!"

Y/N goes under the deck before the one and only Peter Pan shows up. "Hiya codfish what seems to be you today? You don't know look like your miserable self!" "Blast you Peter Pan! All hands on deck!" Hook says shouting at him before grabbing Smee "Make sure you know who stays down there." Hook whispers before letting him go. Smee gets by the chaos unnoticed and heads down to Y/N's chambers "Smee! What's going on? Why is Papa screaming?" "It's that old Peter Pan the Captain fusses about again." "Why does he torture Papa like this? What did Papa do to him that would make him mad?" "I honestly don't know anymore."

"I'll get you Peter Pan! If it's the last thing I do!"

"Classic Papa." "Well Y/N, in the meantime let's get you packed." "Okay Smee." Y/N said with a smile. It took a while for Y/N to pack a few things since the ship was rocking back and forth for some reason. After all the tossing and turning one of the crew members opened the door "He's gone, but the Captain is injured." "How bad is it?" "Pan cut off the Captain's had and fed it to the ticking croc. It won't be long before he finds Y/N." "Then we have to hurry! Before he comes back! Come on Y/N!" Y/N follows the two pirates up to the deck where Hook had a rag over where his hand was freshly chopped. "Papa! What did he do to you?!" "It'll be fine Y/N, but you must leave at once!" "But what about you?!" "I'll be fine. Just run and never look back!"

Y/N had tears in his/her eyes before running off the ship and using cartoon logic to run across the water. He/she ran through the forest not stopping for anything, no matter how much his/her legs hurt. Y/N came to halt to catch a breather before hearing a rooster like call "Well Tink I say we've done a good job today." Y/N then hides behind tree but notices a rock beside them. He/she picks it up before throwing it at Peter Pan, landing a perfect hit on the head. "Ow! Who threw that?!" Y/N goes back into hiding hoping they didn't see them. "I don't know, maybe it was one of the lost boys." Y/N hears, it sounded like a woman's voice! Y/N looks back and sees Tinker Bell with Peter Pan "Maybe you're right Tink, but would they really?" "Don't look at me! I didn't see anything!" Y/N couldn't believe what he/she was hearing, he/she understood what the fairy was saying!

"We should head back home and ask them." "Good idea Tink." the two then fly off back to Hangman's tree, leaving Y/N to come out of his/her hiding place. It wasn't long before he/she started running again to the point where he/she was on the other side of island. "I think this'll do." Y/N said taking off his/her bag and resting on the beach.

It was dusk and it was starting to get cold, Y/N had built a fire to keep warm until he/she heard something. "Who's there?" nothing "Hello?" silence "You can come out now, this isn't funny!" just then a small fairy came running out "Uuuuh hi?" "Hello, what are you doing out here?" "Well I should ask you the same thing?" "You first." "I was dared to talk to you." "Who dared you?" "Some of my friends thought it would be funny if I scared ya. So what's a pirate doing all the way out here?" "I was forced to leave my home." "Woah, the pirates go that deep and just kick ya out?!" "No, it was my Papa's idea." "Why would your dad kick a little kid out?" "Because of Peter Pan, he's driving my Papa crazy to the point where the crew forgot how to be pirates." the fairy flies onto my knee looking at me. "What did Peter do to make him like that?" "Well today he cut off Papa's hand which I don't know if he's okay." "Isn't Peter supposed to protecting the island?" "He's doing a shitty job at it." "Woah kid, watch the language." "How can I? Forced from home, lost my Papa, and have nowhere to stay. So life couldn't be better than this."

The fairy thinks about this for a moment before snapping his fingers "Why don't you live with us?!" "What?! Are you crazy?! Since when would a fairy let a pirate stay with them?!" "You're what 8?" "10 dumbass." "Language, besides you're a kid! Who would leave a kid alone at night where he/she could get eaten alive." "I guess you're right, my name's Y/N." "Terence. Come on, I'll take you to my friends." "I would love to meet them." Y/N say following Terence.

"Hey guys! It's okay, Y/N's friendly!" Terence shouts to the darkness before more fairies appeared. "H-hello there." Y/N says nervously, then a golden fairy flew up to him/her. "What is a child like you doing out here, all alone?" "I was f-forced from m-my home." Y/N said trying to hold back his/her tears "Why?" "B-because it w-was for my protection." "From who?" "Peter Pan." "And why is that child?" "He drove my Papa mad, the crew are forgetting what it means to be a pirate, and he cut off Papa's hand and fed it to the ticking croc. The same one that ate my mother." the fairies gasp in shock, this child has been through so much, and now he/she has no home.

"Why would Peter do such a thing?" "Poor boy/girl." "What should we do?" "Let's keep him/her!" "Yeah let's keep'em!"

"Thank you, but I don't wanna be a bother." "It's alright child, we would be happy to take you in." "Come on Y/N, it'll be fun!" "Uh, alright." the fairies cheered as they have a new friend. "Get some sleep child, you'll need it for tomorrow." "But where will I sleep, I can't exactly fit into your homes." "We'll see what we can do." for now Y/N slept on his/her bag underneath some trees until the fairies had planned shelter for the child.

Three years later
A few years have past since Y/N had seen his/her father but the years past by with joy and excitement from the fairies had brought to Y/N. He/she lived in a small house near the shore, collecting lost items that washed up on shore. Y/N never left the area where the fairies were, making sure he/she was safe, it was still shocking to them that Hook was Y/N's father but what really shocked them was why Peter would cut off his hand for fun! Y/N walking along the shore until he/she stumbles upon an oversized hoodie and some comfy (favorite color) shorts. Y/N brings them back home and washes them before hanging them up to dry "Hey Y/N! Wanna come join us by the stream?" "Sure thing, just let me take care of a few things before I go okay" "Sure thing Y/N."

Terence and his friends were waiting for Y/N until they heard something in the bushes. They hid in a tree until they saw Y/N come out with the hoodie and shorts on, he/she had no shoes on because his/her's were getting too small and they hurt. "Guys? Where are you?" Terence comes out with his friends and apologize because they thought he/she was something else. "So what do you guys wanna do?" "Let's race leaf boats!" "We did that yesterday." "Well what should we do?" "We could swim." "We can't get wet." "What not a game of hide and seek?" " That's perfect! I'll be the seeker!"

Y/N went to hide and found a pretty good spot. He/she then heard "Ready or not! Here I come!" a few minutes past and still no had found Y/N "Come out Y/N! I know you're out there!" Y/N giggled to himself/herself as Terence flown right past him/her. But he/she couldn't get the feeling like someone was watching him/her, "Gotcha Y/N!" Y/N jumped back a bit before catching his/her breathe. "What game will we play next?" Y/N asked walking back to the stream before hearing something fall down. Looking behind his/her back was none other than Peter Pan on the ground.

This is where you're at