Arguements

Y/N's POV
It's been what three days and the boys have done nothing, I'm starting to get really pissed. I walked outside and saw the boys fooling around, except for Toodles, he's the only one who has done anything. He hands me a basket barely filled "You did what you could, there's some food inside waiting for you." he smiles happily before running inside. I look at the others and see them fooling around and throw the food everywhere "Boys!" I shout, catching their attention. "I'm tired of your bs, so either you clean this up, or you're not getting a thing." "Come on, have some fun." I give the foxy kid a stern look "I made a huge a mistake letting you guys come into my home." I then turn away to get cleaning supplies for myself because no one is doing shit around here! Except Toodles, he's my favorite. "Wait Y/N, we're sorry." Peter grabs my arm "Ha! What pathetic lies, I'm not falling for that shit again. Next time you make promises or some other bullshit, ACTUALLY KEEP IT!" I exclaimed, I ripped my arm away from him and head inside.

Kids! Toodles looks at my with a small bit of fear "I'm so sorry I scared you Toodles. I wasn't thinking." I kneeled down to his level and hugged him "I am truly sorry." he hugged back. "Toodles come on." Peter called out, Toodles looks at me "Go ahead, we'll see each other again." I pick him up and carry him outside. I set him down wave by to him before heading back inside "How come you're nice to him?" "At least he's a good kid. Something you aren't." I snapped back. What is with everyone today? I get a broom and a bucket to fill with water before heading back outside to find the boys gone. "Good riddance." I say to myself, I then started sweeping the peels, skin, or broken pieces off my garden and into a pile. After I finished I took the bucket and went to the stream, I was about to fill the buck up when Peter suddenly came down from the tree. "Hey Y/N." "Aaaaaaaah!" I take the bucket and slam it against his head.

"Ow! What did you do that for?!" "You jump scared me!" "Oh so I scared you?" "Don't push your luck Peter." I filled the bucket with water and returned back home with a clingy fly boy. "I just wanna apologize Y/N, honest." "What lies, like I'll believe that shit." I said before throwing the water onto my garden. "What are you doing?" "Remaking my garden dumbass." I then got out the tools I made to help me with my garden. "Look I mean it Y/N, I promise." I burst into laughter "That's a good joke. What else you got?" I said smiling, he looks at me like I was crazy "Why are you looking at me like that? I know you're lying, you can't fool me again." "Y/N would you acting like this is- oh my gosh I'm becoming you." "Oh how the tables have turned. Now go, I'm behind on work." "At least let me help this time." "Haha... no, I gave you a chance and you blew it. Maybe in another life Peter." "Why are you saying things like this?" "Because reality's a bitch! Life was going swell until my mother died and my Papa got depressed and you happened to show up and ruin him. And now I'm disowned, driven from the home I only knew, and to top it all off you had to find me." "Wait, you didn't want to be found?" "What do you think I was doing here?" "Another lost kid?" "Your intelligence is small to none." "So is yours when you flew into those vines." "I didn't look where I was going, and there's a difference between not looking and stupidity."

"Is this what we're talking about now?!" "Apparently." "Y/N please listen to me, I'm not lying." "Oh yes you are! And we could do this aaaaaall day." "Y/N you're driving me crazy." "Ha! Now you know how it feels to put up with you. I was trying to be nice to you guys and yet you take that, and smash it into the ground." Peter then hugs me "I'm really sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to take you for granted." I hesitated but I hugged back "Just... don't do that again. I don't want to be taken advantage of." I said into his shoulder "I'm sorry I made you feel that way, this time, I'll try to help you with your garden." "Promise." "Promise." and so after that he helped me fixed my garden and expand it into crops. "We sure make a great team." Peter says holding up his fist, I bump it not knowing what it meant but I went along with it "Yeah, I guess you're right." I put them tools back before I would clean myself up.

"Hey Y/N?" "Yeah?" I asked, turning back to him "Remember the Chief said that Captain Hook was looking for something?" "Yeah and why do you bring it up now?" "And you're his son/daughter right?" "You didn't answer my question but yes." "That's what he's looking for! He's looking for you!" I looked at him shocked "What?! No, he disowned me." "But maybe he wanted you to get close to me so he can use you to get to me." "What are you saying Peter?" "I'm saying that he was using you from the beginning. Think about it, if he really cared for you, he would've sent one of his minions with you." I run all of this through my head, I collapse on my knees and hold my head in my hands. Peter rushes over to me and holds me close "Why?! Why would he do this!? He said he cared for me! Was everything all a lie!?"

Peter strokes my head to calm me down "It's okay, you didn't know." "How could I've been so blind!? So stupid! Why did mom-" I paused for a second "What is it Y/N?" "Papa murdered mom."