You!

Y/N's POV
I finished cooking a rabbit for us and thanks to the spices, it tastes amazing. "Tink! Toodles!" someone shouted "It's Peter!" Terence whispers, I put out the fire and rush to get my wolf cloak. I then realize that it's outside drying out because I washed it yesterday. "You!" I froze, shit I'm caught. "What are you doing here? I thought Kindblade lived here." he says, I could tell he had his tiny knife out and was getting closer. "I live hear, go find someone else to bother." I said "Tink? Toodles? What are you doing here?" and of course he completely ignores me. I start to walk away but now had the tip of the tiny blade at my back now.

"You're not going anywhere until you answer my questions." I acted quickly and ducked, I grabbed his arm in the process and shoved him to the ground. I twisted his arm which made him drop his weapon, I took the opportunity and kick the knife aside and out of his reach. "Now you'll answer my questions. How did you find this place? It's perfectly hidden." "There was smoke rising from this place, think this through buddy." I twisted his arm a little further, he cries out pain as I twisted it further. "Y/N, please stop. I think he had enough." "Tink? You know them?" she slowly nods, Terence hugs her to calm her down. "Toodles?" he nods as well "So you two kept this from me? How long? Why?" "It has to do with Y/N's... parents. And yes we kept from you, but it was for a good reason!" "But why though!? You've been hiding things behind my back and you didn't think to tell me?" "Peter, just here us out. Y/N's father, wasn't a very good man-" "So what!?" I twisted his arm harder, he cries out in pain and agony. "Y/N stop it! You're hurting him!" I let go. I walked outside having enough of what's going on.

I stood out and took deep breaths, I tried calming myself down from the situation I just caused. I was then tackled to the ground and had a knife held at my throat "Who are you Y/N!?"Peter shouts "Who are you!?" "I am Y/N Hook, son/daughter of none other than Captain James Hook. My life was going swell until you entered the picture! You drove my Papa insane to the point where he disowned me! You're the reason why I'm here hiding in the first place! I hope you're happy!" I shouted at him, tears were now spilling from my eyes, he caused me so much pain and he didn't even notice. Peter then got off me, he held out his hand for me to take but I smacked it away "Don't touch me." I said coldly as I up myself and shoved past him. "Y/N, I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't know." "Of course you didn't, because it's all fun and games for you isn't it?" I say as I walked back into my hut.

Peter Pan's POV
I really hurt them, but how was supposed to know that they were the son/daughter of my arch nemesis. "Peter, I'm sorry we kept this from you. We didn't want this to happen." "It's alright Tink, it doesn't matter anymore. Let's go home." I said before taking off. I had tears threatening to come out, I got back and entered my room, and I slowly started to cry. I don't why but it just felt right.

Two weeks later

I haven't come out of my room for two weeks, I don't why, but I felt like what happened between me and Y/N hurt. What is wrong with me?! Ever since I saw him/her I felt something I never felt before. I felt... whole, warm, complete. I tried bringing them him/her in out lost family but they just ran away. They may be right, all I ever thought was everything was fun and games. I should apologize for what I did to Y/N, yeah! I need to apologize for what happened, maybe I can make it up to them with some fun. They looked like they haven't heard of fun. I get up and head towards the exit and flew to Y/N's hut, maybe they might forgive me.

Y/N's POV
I was now collect some of the fruit that were ripe when my basket was taken from me. "What the f-" "Hey Y/N, can I help?" I looked at Peter with disgust "No, and why are you here?" "To help you... and apologize for my actions." "Wow. The one and only Peter Pan is now for once in his life is taking responsibility. What a kicker!" I said laughing, this guy has to be joking. "Y/N I'm serious, I really am." I exploded with laughter "Sure you are." I just kept laughing. Peter puts down the basket and grabs my shoulders "Y/N I'm for once in my life I'm serious." he says sternly as he looks into my eyes "I mean it with every inch of my body. I really want to apologize for what I did." I sighed in defeat, guess he really is serious. 

"If you really are serious, then help me pick out the fruit, that's ripe." "Well which ones ripe?" "Oh boy, this is gonna be a long day." I mumble to myself before handing him pack the basket. I take out a ripe banana and show him it "It's a banana. So what?" "It the bananas look like this, they're ripe." "So if the fruits look like the ones in the basket they're ripe." "Yes, now get to it." I said before walking back into the hut to get another basket. "Next time if you come back here, you can bring the boys. But you'll have to work if you want any of the food I have here." "Really?" "Yeah, sure." Peter puts down the basket and hugs me "Thank you so much Y/N!" I felt my face heat up "Y-your welcome, now get off." I stuttered as I went into the hut.