Captured

Peter Pan's POV
I flew around the coast looking for food and water when I smelled smoke. I flew over to where the smell was coming from and saw that Pixie Hollow was burned to a crisp. I searched everywhere for survivors but found nothing, I went over to where the winter fairies were and didn't see any fires. "Hello? Anyone there?!" I shouted, hoping something, anything to come out. "Peter Pan?" a small voice said, soon a small fairy with white hair came out. "Who are you?" "I'm Periwinkle, Tinker Bell's sister, who are you?" "I'm Peter Pan, Tinks friend." "You're my sisters friend? I saw fires in Pixie Hollow, is everyone okay?" she asked worryingly "Everyone's gone, they were taken, but there were no bodies so they must be alive." Periwinkle started to  cry "How's my sister?!" "She's with the lost boys, I'll take you to hear." "I can't leave the forest, if I do my wings will break." "Okay, but make sure everyone is hidden. I'll go warn Y/N and everyone else." I then flew away back to Skull Rock.

Y/N's POV
I was sitting in the cave, waiting for Peter when I heard voices. "Th-they got to be here Captain, we searched all over the island. This is probably the last place they thought we would look for." it's definitely Smee, "Keep looking you idiots! We must find them!" Hook shouted. I took off and headed for the walls where I started to climb. The walls looked like they had nothing to hang onto but with a little rock climbing experience and determination, you can climb anything. With help of course. I climbed until I got to a little hole big enough for me to climb of. I crawled through it and outside, I saw the crashing of the waves hit the rocks, and there's no way I'm going down that way.

"There he/she is!" one of the pirates shouted as he pointed to me. I made a run for it and ran as fast as I could carefully across the slippery wet rock. There was another hole for me to fit in but it lead to the waters below, well as the saying goes, death is better than bond. I jumped through and landed in the water safely and without and big bruises, I swam to a safe place and got out of the water without making any noise. "Find him/her you morons!" Hook shouts, I slowly tip toe backwards towards a nearby exit. Suddenly a gag went over my mouth, I screamed, kicked, and did whatever I could to get the person off me. "I got'em Captain!" the person said, Hook turned around looked at me as I was being bounded. "Perfect, now all we need is Peter Pan, and you my dear will be the perfect bait." Hook said as he lifted up my chin to make me look at him. I glared at him before I was picked up and tossed over someone's shoulder. I struggled to at least get my bounds off but they just got tighter.

Peter Pan's POV
I flew straight into Skull Rock and cried out Y/N's name. "Y/N? Y/N! Y/N!" I cried out, I flew all around the rock but didn't find them. I stopped and sat in front of a rock and put my head in my hands "Where could you be Y/N?" I asked myself before shifting because something was feeling like it scratching my back. I reached around and felt a piece of paper, I pulled it out and looked at it.

Dear Peter Pan,

We're holding your precious Y/N hostage. And if you want to see him/her live, turn yourself in, or he/she will die by the next morning. You have until then to decide whether if Y/N lives or dies.

Sincerely,
Captain James Hook

My breath started to shaken, my eyes were tearing up. No, my Y/N, they can't die. They just can't! They made feel what loved was like, we even had a connection. Why did this have to happen!? What in the name of Neverland did I do to deserve this!? I then balled my eyes out, I couldn't bear the image of him/her getting hurt. Y/N... my love and light, I swear on my life, I will save. And destroy Hook's life!

Tinker Bell's POV
"Tink!" I heard someone shout, Terence came flying in with fear and pain in his eyes. "Pixie Hollow, it's burned down! Everyone is gone! Queen Clarion is injured but she is safe with the Indians." Terence said out of breath "Is Periwinkle and the winter fairies okay?" "I don't know." "Everyone!" I heard what seemed to be Peter shout. He then flew in with anger, pain, and sadness. Tear ran down his face as his face spoke anger. "Hook, he did this! And he has taken Y/N, I think he took the fairies as well." the boys looked at each other in confusion. "What are we going to do?"

"I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna save the fairies and Y/N. I don't care what you do with the crew, Hook is mine." Peter said as he took out his knife and held it towards to who knows where(Stop breaking the fourth wall Tink!). That's when we knew, this was no longer about having fun and laughing about it later. This was about life or death, good verses evil, and hate over love.

Thank you so much for reading my books, We almost reached 3k for Love For a Killer's Son and 1k for this book. Stay safe and have a happy Halloween and or Thanksgiving if anyone still celebrates it.

Love with screams~
Michelle 💙🖤