5

Chapter five

"I'm gonna throw up."

"Noah!" April shook her head in annoyance. "Literally just relax. Everything's gonna he fine."

"Why is Lily so obsessed with my fake boyfriend?!" I looked around the crowded hall of the country club my sister and her boyfriend were throwing their party at. It was decorated beautifully with flowers and champagne everywhere, and a table by the doors with little gift baskets that had their new brokerage name on it.

Lily, being a pretty well known influencer in the social media world because of her modeling, had over 300 thousand followers on Instagram, so once she got the word  that she was having this little launching party for her new company with James, b...

Lily, being a pretty well known influencer in the social media world because of her modeling, had over 300 thousand followers on Instagram, so once she got the word  that she was having this little launching party for her new company with James, big names were instantly interested in attending.

And Lily, being Lily, had grabbed Liam the second we arrived and was parading him around everyone, showing everyone how, and I quote, "How handsome my little brothers boyfriend is!".  She was so embarrassing! And I felt so bad for Liam. He didn't sign up for this! He didn't need to be going through this because of my idiocy.

"I mean," April shrugged as she followed my gaze to Lily and Liam talking with a large group of beautiful women, probably models. "Liam is pretty good looking, you know? Your sister is probably just happy that since your recent realization of being "gay" , you got yourself a hot boyfriend."

"Stop calling your brother hot."

"You creep." April pushed my arm slightly, making the champagne in my hand spill a tiny bit. "It's only weird if you make it weird by sexualizing what I say."

"I was kidding! Of course I'm kidding!" I turned to the brunette and glared. Then my eyes went back to Liam. He wore a black t-shirt that looked a bit tight with his nice frame, and a gray blazer and gray pants that honestly looked like they were personally fitted to fit his stupidly muscular body perfectly.