Hiccuping can hurt feelings

A/N: Hey there! This chapter will be request from Sandrastar1 I kinda did it my own way, in my own stile but I hope you like it.

Enjoy! ☻

__________________________________________________

That day started as any other. Poppy woke up and after her morning routine happily skipped to leaders meeting. 

When she arrived she sat an her chair and waited to rest of them to come. She talked with Prince D who was there to get used to this since he's soon-to-be-king until their conversation was interrupted by Barb who came last even a little late but she carried four bottles of some liquid. 

"Hey guys! I bring this, it was some kind of gift. But I found out that even if it looks like blood I just don't like strawberry juice!"- Barb shouted.

Poppy's eyes sparkled. "Give me that!"- she shouted as she drank whole bottle at one shot. Barb just stared at her. "This won't end up-"

"HIC!"

"- well."

"Oh *hic* no!"- Poppy shouted but was interrupted by her hiccuping in the middle. 

"Emmm, Poppy, dear are you alright?"- Delta the leader of the country trolls asked worried about her friend.

"Abso*hic*solutely!"- Poppy answered but right after she covered her mouth. 

Queen Essence gave her worried look. "Poppy, I know you wanna help around Trollstopia but you know, you should ratter try to get rid of this hiccups."- she said.

Poppy gave them wide smile. "What? Wha *hic* at hiccu*hic* ups?!"- she said but hiccuped again. She lowered her head rubbing her arm. "Ok *hic* kay. I'll go ho*hic*ome."

_________________________________________________________

As Poppy arrived to her pod she tried all that could make her hiccuping to stop but nothing was working. She sadly sat on her bed when she remember that she wasn't singing that day. Not even a note! 

So she tried. 

But hiccuping stopped her from doing so. 

This almost made her cry. She needed singing! She is a troll! She spend her whole day in her pod until it was around four o'clock. She was still trying to stop her hiccuping but it just continued. She made her way across the room where her calendar was. She looked at one day circled with red crayon. 

Date with Branch ♥☻ 6:00 PM! - it read. And it was TODAY?!

Oh no!

She couldn't go out like this. Those hiccups are ruining her day so far. But it could be worse if she'd go out. No. She is not going anywhere. She have to cancel it. She took paper scissors and some glue and started scrapbooking. It was already around 5:20 PM when she finished. And yes, she was still hiccuping. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry guys. I have to go. Me and Poppy are going on date this evening and I have to get myself ready!"- Branch cheered, his happiness level was abnormally high. He was hanging out with some friends of him. Witch was GD, Prince D, Cooper and Biggie. 

He pushed himself up from the table and turned around waving goodbye. But at the moment he turned small purple bug flew right in frond of his face almost touching his nose. It held him small card and flew away. 

Branch was just looking at card for a few moments until he opened it. 

"I'm sorry!"- card said. Then he read the paragraph that was wrote there. And his too happy level was immediately replaced with sadness and disappointment. He didn't know what to do. Go back to his friends? Go to his bunker and just, be alone? He turned his head to his friends looking at them for a minute. They were happily catting, smiling, laughing. All he couldn't do at the moment. So he decided to be alone. He turned around and started speed-walking to his bunker.