♥ I don't wanna lose you ♥

A/N: This is request from @Chipmunklover16 I really loved the idea so, here you go! 

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°**°

TAM!

TAM!

TAM! 

TAM!

TAM!

"So there you are! My sweet  little trolls!" Bergen watched all trolls below them ran and panic. They ran and ran and huge crowd created on the age of the village with retired king leading them. But there was 3 trolls missing. 

Queen Poppy,

King Branch,

and

princess Rosie.

They were still running around troll Village, checking on all pods to be sure not to leave if there is some trolls left behind. Poppy was holding her daughter close to her chest, following her husband who was rapidly checking all pods. 

They were checking pods that were hanging on the top of the trees when another loud thuds were heard and everything started shaking. Branch held onto a pod door when he saw Poppy falling of the tree branch. He didn't waste a moment and used his hair  to reach for her and pulled her up as fast as he could. 

He knew he can't lose her. He can't lose them. 

He finally saw Poppy land in front of him. He let his her go of her and ran to her side to give hug to his wife and daughter. 

He fell on his knees next to her. Noticing she was looking down, her face buried in her hands, he put his hand under her chin and lifted it to see her face. Her hands fall off her face revealing big, salty tears escaping her eyes. That's when he noticed. She was no longer holding Rosie.

"P-Po-oppy? W-Wh-where is R-Ros-sie?"

She whispered something under her breath that he didn't understand.

"Poppy-fur?"

"I- I-...."

"..........Poppy........?"

"I Dropped Her!!!"

Branch stayed still. He didn't know what to do. He knew that if she dropped her, she's...... no. No that can't be. He felt tear roll down his cheek. Once again he looked at Poppy who was in emotional mess. She totally broke down. He was frozen. He wanted to hug her. He really did, but he just, couldn't. They heard a shout.

"Hah, finally! After 25 years I have finally got a troll princess!"

Branch saw Poppy running closer to the edge of the tree branch just barely saving herself from the fall, looking down, seeing their daughter being taken away by a bergen. 

She was screaming something. She was shaking. But, he couldn't move. He wanted go after her. He wanted to comfort Poppy and save their daughter. 

And then he saw something unbelievable. Poppy jumped. She went to safe their daughter, of course. But she didn't really had a plan. So... she got captured. 

Branch couldn't believe his eyes. He wanted, he needed to safe her but he was paralyzed. Nothing was like ha wanted it to be. He was living in nightmare! How could this happen!? How could he let this happen?! It was all his fault! He wasn't even trying to safe them! 

"Branch!"

"Poppy?!"

"Branch!!!"

"POPPY!?"