TTBGO- Sorry not sorry

A/N: Hey guys! Do yo saw TTBGO? And do yo remember 'Sorry not sorry' episode where Bridget got mad at Gristle because he was mean to everyone. Then Poppy, Branch and the snack pack taught him how to apologize but they just made it worse and he thought that he can do anything when he'll apologize. Well if you don't know in this episode there was a scene where Poppy and Branch interrupted Bridget and Gristle's date and Bridget asked "Are you on a date too?" It was fun mostly because they weren't sure how to answer! Well I have some random oneshot idea for that scene. What were they thinking, and what I would like to happen(so it could be even more awkward)? 

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________  

Poppy and Branch landed on Gristle's hand. 

"Poppy! Branch! Are you on a date too?"- Bridget asked happily.

Poppy's POV

"Uhhhhh"- I said and heard Branch react the same. We're here to stop Gristle not on a date but I really hope Branch will answer that question. I don't wanna say either 'yes' or 'no'. Both would be awkward and both could hurt Branch's feelings. This is bad. Why does she have to ask that?

Branch's POV

"Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."- I said thinking of answer. Poppy seemed pointless as well but I hope she'll find some excuse. If I had to answer I would probably say 'yes' but she doesn't see me that way at all. I'm just a friend for her. Just a friend... I better stay quiet. 

 Poppy's POV

What's taking him so long? Should I answer? Well I don't wanna lie. So... 

"No!"- I shouted took Branch's hand who looked kinda disappointed and dragged him up to Gristle's ear. 

End of POV 

Poppy and Branch solved the problem with Gristle and then went back to troll village. (Well mostly Branch but as Poppy said: "We're better as a team get used to it!") Poppy was just about to ask him about his reaction when she said 'no' back on Bridget and Gristle's date but he headed straight to his bunker. She didn't know why was he acting like this. Did that answer really hurt his feelings? She knew it's possible but she wasn't expecting that it actually would happen. She was walking him home when he suddenly stopped. Poppy took one more step before realizing he has stopped and then turned her head to him to see why he stopped. 

"Poppy, you should go home. It's getting dark."- he said and Poppy looked at him slightly confused. 

"Why can't I walk you home?"- she asked.

"What? I didn't sa-"

"I know you didn't said it. But you mean it."

Branch sighed. "I just don't want you to get hurt, okay? It's late and we both need to rest."- he said sadly. Hmm. He looked sad. Why? Well Poppy is always determined to help him but now she just felt it would be better if she'll let him alone. 

"Okay..."-  she said, "See you tomorrow." She began to walk away but was eventually stopped by Branch pulling her into tight embrace. A hug? From... Branch? Wow. But she didn't hug back. She was afraid. 

"What are you doing? It's not hug time."- she said chuckling. 

"I know. I just thought we could use one."- he answered with a small giggle as well. She smiled remembering when they were sharing the same conversation. She hugged back. 

After a few minutes they let go.

"Goodnight Branch!"- Poppy said happily leaving to her pod waving at Branch. He just smiled walking back to his bunker. 

When he get there he unlocked all the locks and typed all the codes. He stepped inside and lowered himself down. He grabbed Gary from 'his' pillow and sat down on his armchair. 

"Do you think I have a chance with her Gary?"

A/N: Well? what do you think? it's just random idea.

Oh and I forgot to tell you that English isn't language I wasn't learning it since I was bored so I may have A LOT mistakes but I hope you understand me.  Anyways don't forget to vote comment and request!

See you in the future!

- Suzy ♥