Prologue the escape?

(TRIGGER WARNINGS THROUGHOUT THE STORY PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!) (MAY INCLUDE, BLOOD, RAPE, ABUSE, SELF-HARM)

 I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness I argue with myself to either go back to sleep or to get out of my bed.
unfortunately my reasonable side won, so I force myself to sit up on my mattress only to feel the bruises and cuts from last night, letting out a groan I get up and stumble around to find the curtain and open it to let the sunlight in and reveal the small cold damp basement I call a room.

I wince as I make my way over to the cracked mirror that was stored down here tripping over my father's old bike, and stubbing my toe on a box holding my mother's old bowling ball collection.

 I whimper quietly but continue stepping over a bunch of old junk from my parents. I look in the mirror and see my tears welling up as I checkout the damage my parents did to me this time.
 I see my black hair all tangled and knotted from mother dragging me upstairs I notice my once crystal blue eyes now dull and lifeless from the black eye on my right, and the bruises from when father slapped me, I also see the cuts on my forehead from when mother threw the beer bottle at me. 

I sigh and raise my shirt to see more damage bruises and cuts all over my stomach and it felt like my back was no better.
I suppose I should properly introduce myself just as everyone does in their stories.
My name is Eliza, but most people call me Eli.
I'm 19 and I'm rather small only 4'8 so yeah small.
my weight is only 80 pounds but I'm certain I'm supposed to be a little heavier.
I was going through college until my parents forced me to attend online.
 Why?
 I don't know, as for my life, it didn't use to be like this at first the bruises were small mistakes or accidents and by that I mean sorry I didn't mean to slap you that hard but I was drunk and, it continued getting worse and worse soon it was just sorry and then nothing.
 All I saw now was the horrid looks of disgust from my parents as they beat me until I lost consciousness, but that changes tonight!... 

To Be Continued...