CHAPTER 6- THE UNPRECEDENTED CIRCUMSTANCE.

Next day in college.

Taani had not made a fuss about her results but accepted it silently. She was happy within to be able to achieve something but her happiness was still incomplete. She still lacked passion. Exams, studies, GS duties were mechanical work. She did it because she had to not because she loved doing it. She became known to everyone but unknown to herself. Unable to discover herself. Her baggage within was too heavy for her to just drop it and walk light. But what worried not just Taani but also the gang was the remaining 6 months of their college life. It was time they focussed on their careers. The gang had made their choice but had to plan for the future and Taani was still struggling to find her calling…

The gang was chilling out in the canteen when Taani crossed ways. Sharon knew Swayam would not ask her to join and thus herself took the initiative…

Sharon- Hey Taani come join us miss topper. Guys come on bolo na usse.

Simmi- ya ya sure come.

Taani hesitantly joins them as Rey was not present there 

Sharon- aree Taani I didn't know ki tum aisi hogi..

Taani( confused)- kaisi?

Sharon- aree top Kiya hai to hamari treat kaha hai

Vicky ( excited at the mention of food)- Haan yaar treat to chahiye.

Taani( relaxed at the gang's cool behaviour)- Haan Kyun nahi jab aap log chaho…

Rey now enters the canteen…

Vicky- ae Rey tu aaj inta late college aaya

Rey( greets everyone and spots Taani with the gang but turns to answer Vicky)- Haan woh dad aaye the na so unhe airport chodne Gaya tha.

Swayam- oh uncle chale Gaye itni jaldi.

Rey- Haan seems like aaye the sirf ultimatum dene ke liye

Swayam- ultimatum? Matlab

Rey- dad ne 6 mahine ka time diya hai to prove that mein dance mein career banakar kama sakta hoon.

Vicky n Nil- kya yaar saare parents achanak careers ke piche Kyun padh Gaye.

Simmi- Haan yaar kal meri mom bhi keh Rahi thi. Looks like woh sab results ka hi wait kar rahe the.

Rinni- mere papa bhi keh rahe the MBA kar lo

Sharon- but guys kuch aur Kyun we have started our careers in dance him isse hi pursue karenge. But sochna ye hai ki long run ke liye kaise option Bana sake.

Rey- exactly guys hume yeh sochna chahiye ki dance Ko hum ek full proof plan kaise Bana sakte hai.

Taani was listening to them silently. She was visibly uncomfortable for mainly two reasons. First they were discussing 'Dance'. She had always loved dance but now she liked being distant from this activity in particular. It had memories attached both good and bad. Somehow the mention of it grabbled her thoughts. Secondly the mention of making careers. She had none… Taani kept explaining herself to be calm when suddenly…

Rinni- Taani tumne kya socha hai career ke baare mein Tum kya karogi?

Suddenly everyone looked at her. Rey was anxious to know the same. Now that she topped Rey thought she had changed her focus but Taani had been too pre-occupied still to think of herself and her uncertain future.

Taani- mein...career...pata nahi

As soon as she said it she regretted her words. Rey looked at her with a disappointed feeling. He had expected more of her. But he was not aware of her state. It was strange how love had affected both in different ways. Unable to take it anymore Taani decided to leave…