chapter 1

Third POV

Sakura was looking for her teammates to tell them about what was to come in the next day. She had held it off this long, she had to tell them before it was too late before she couldn't!

Using her sensory abilities she found them all together in Naruto's, one of her teammates, apartment. She made her way to tell them what she had been dreading since she had been informed.

Naruto's apartment came into view quickly, Sakura hopped on a few more roofs before landing on the apartment building that helps Naruto's apartment.

Sakura tried the door first, her bubbly and cheerful teammate never locked his door.

She tried to open the door, locked. That made Sakura worry slightly her teammate never locked his door, never. She concealed her Chakra. Her reserves had grown tremendously after she started training seriously. She had the same reserves if not a little bit more then her Sensei, Kakashi when he started as team seven's jōnin leader.

That was the result of hard years of training non-stop. Sakura had pretty much surpassed her master, Tsunade, in medical ninjutsu. The only thing that Tsunade had that was better then what she had was her Chakra reserves. Her master's reserves were way bigger then the ones acquired even with all hey years of training herself bone, tooth, and nail, hey master's reserves were and more than likely would be larger than her own for quite a while.

Sakura hopped onto the roof of Naruto's apartment soundlessly.

Making her way to the window, Sakura walks down to stand on the area near Naruto's open window; it was wide open. Just as Sakura was going to enter she heard the familiar voice of Shikamaru speak.

"When are you going to do it?"

Sakura blinks, 'Do it'? Do what?  Sakura leans forward forgetting for a second that she can send chakra to her ears to listen better before she does just that.

Pulling a few loose strands of her soft bubblegum pink hair behind her ear, Sakura sends a small amount of chakra to both of her ears, more so to the ear further away from the single window.

Another voice started, equally familiar but easier to make out now that she could hear a bit clearer them before.

"I was thinking of doing it tomorrow."

It was Naruto, he sounded serious.

Sakura stilled, Naruto being serious was a rare thing in and of itself! Whatever they were talking about must be really important. It slightly hurt knowing that they have even thought of including hey into this secret meeting. Everyone was here except for her.

Sakura ignored the feelings of hurt that started to surface, sent more chakra to her ears to get a better, clearer hearing angle she turned her head slightly.

"You need to do it soon or you might regret it later."

It was her best friend's voice.

'Ino?' thought Sakura. What are they talking about? Curiosity growing larger and larger by the second.

"I know that, Ino! I just don't want to hurt her feelings!"

That was Naruto. Why was he shouting? Who was she?

"N-n-naruto-Kun y-you sh-should just te-tell her, the l-l-longer you d-delay the m-more it will h-h-hurt."

That was definitely Hinata, if the stutter didn't give it away Sakura didn't know what did, other then her voice of course.

"Hinata-sama is correct, the money you wait the more you will hurt her feelings."

That was Neji alright, the "Hinata-sama" have that straight away!

Who is this person that they are speaking about?

"By the way where is she?"

It was Naruto again.

"Who?"

Inquired Neji.

"Tenten?"

This time it was Sasuke who spoke, monotone.

Was that who they were talking about? Tenten? A wave a relief washed over her for some reason. Sakura hadn't realized how anxious she was feeling.