chapter 5

Recap

Snapping out of her thoughts she looked at Sakura and saw the disapproving look she was giving her, she knew that she was berating herself. Why was she surprised, Sakura was always able to read Anko.

Recap end

Third POV

It took twenty-four minutes in total, but they made it to one of the most breathtakingly beautiful sceneries in Konoha even if other people didn't know about it didn't mean that it didn't count to Anko and Sakura.

Anko took off her clothes leaving on the bikini and Sakura followed her lead; she had realized that it was bikini not undergarments when she felt the fabric.

" Cannonball!"

Anko yelled as she jumped into the small waterfall at the end of the stream. Anko's yelling would have alerted others of where they were if not for the fact that they were in the fries of death, no one came here at all!

At least not on their own free will.

Sakura opted to stay to the side and sit on a tree branch that was sturdy and low enough to fit her feet into the fresh water. The temperature was around 30 degrees Celsius so a refreshing dip in a pool was recommended to whoever was out and about.

A few minutes was when Anko got an idea, it wasn't her brightest, but! It would be fun! Anko had no idea what she would be setting off when she enacted the plan.

Stealthily, Anko made her way behind Sakura, who was relaxing with her feet kicking in the water. Her eyes were closed. Perfect! Thought Anko mischievously.

It all happened in a second, Anko pushed Sakura off the branch and into the pool, and Sakura came up for air quickly but, something was wrong with her. As soon as Sakura was on land she started hyperventilating, she was remembering something, her past.

Her father.

He was the reason this was happening to her in the first place, he was the reason that after today she...

Sakura's POV

~fist person~

My head was forced under water again and again and again.

Why? Why was he doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this? What did I do wrong? I'll try better, just please stop! I can't breathe! I'm sorry, I'm so so so so sorry for whatever I did! I'll be good I promise! Just stop! Please! Someone help me! HELP! I'M RIGHT HERE! WHY DOES NOBODY HELP ME!? PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!

This is just a deam calm down. It has to be a dream, he's dead! He died in the sand and sound invasion with mom! This is not true!

" It's time Sakura!"

No no no no no no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! PLEASE NO MORE POISONS! PLEASE STOP! I'M BEGGING YOU!

I felt an injection in my stomach, the poison. It's the one that gene me cancer, right before the chunin exams. This one held chemicals that give people cancer; benzene, beryllium, asbestos, vinyl chloride, and arsenic.

That one poison held all of those chemicals and shorted my life span significantly. If I didn't die in duty, then I would die from cancer, and painfully. I snapped out of the memory, coughing up water loudly.

Third POV

" Sakura! Are you okay?!"

Anko was frantic with worry.