chapter 3

Recap

She had come to see the woman she was going to meet as her mother figure recently. She went to Anko.

Recap end

Third POV

Sakura knocked on a wooden door in the temple in the middle of the forest of death.

Anko's room to be exact.

The door opened with a, " it better be-" Anko cut herself off after seeing Sakura's puffy bright red eyes.

Quickly ushering Sakura in, Anko led the younger to the couch and held her a comforting embrace. Trying, and failing miserable, not to cry Sakura bit her bottom lip. It wasn't long before the flood gates burst and Sakura was left crying in Anko's arms.

An hour later is when Anko got Sakura calm enough for her to be able to explain what happened.

" I'm going to be forced off my team, my family."

Anko was livid, she knew what it felt like to be abandoned by family, after all, it happened to her all the same except that she didn't have teammates to worsen the blow.

"How can you be sure?"

Asked Anko to try to understand what happened.

" I-I was going to N-naruto's apartment because I-I had to t-t-tell everyone something im- imp-portant and everyone was there already so I went t-to get it o-over with. I tried to o-open N-naruto's apartment door because he n-never leaves it lo-locked. The p-pro-problem was that the door was l-locked. I got s-sus-suspicious about what was happening and s-so I-I went to N-naruto's window to get in. I was about to go in b-but I heard someone begin to speak so I stayed put. And after a while the said that they were going to force me off the team a-and that master already approved because s-she a-agreed t-that I was h-holding them ba-back."

Sakura started sobbing again, Anko was furious, her best friend and family in all but blood was going to be friends of her own family but the people she saw as family?! She was going to kill them! And then she remembered a huge factor in the team and asked.

" Did Kakashi agree because if he didn't then they can't get you forced off the team."

Sakura calmed her self down to a, even if stuttering, reply.

" H-h-h-he a-ag-gre-greed!"

Sakura practically screamed the answer in Anko's face before her eyes widened.

" I-i am sorry Anko! I didn't mean to scream at you! You've done nothing wrong you've been nothing but good to me! I-i'm just upset!"

Sakura started sobbing again. She was doing that a lot lately, she thought to herself.

" Hey, it's okay. You have a lot going on right now, you're just stressed. You're going to be fine."

Anko stressed the word fine and then remembered something.

" What were you going to tell them?"

Anko was slightly concerned. If Sakura couldn't wait it must have been important.

" I was going to tell them what was going to happen tomorrow."

Sakura's voice was so small, Anko had to keep herself from going to find her teammates and killing them.

Suddenly, Anko remembered what Sakura was talking about, she nearly started crying. The last of her family was going to slip from her grasp, how could she forget something as important as this!? She berated herself for forgetting what was going to happen to Sakura.

" How about to spend the whole day together and we do everything that we enjoy?"

Anko wanted to make tomorrow an amazing day for Sakura just before she leaves. Sakura nodded her head and her sobbing turned to sniffles.

" Come on. Off to bed with you, you've had a very emotional bay and tomorrow is going to be the best day ever!"

Anko had made a resolution for her problem and she was happy with it. She would go with Sakura!

" Okay"

Anko led Sakura to her before and tucked her in after taking off her hoodie and pants leaving her in a tank top and some shorts, why Sakura always wore shorts underneath everything she would never know. But in this situation, she was slightly glad about that right now though.

Anko got in the bed after getting into her sleeping attire, a plain old black t-shirt, and a pair of white short-shorts. Putting her arm around Sakura once more to assure herself that she was still there she fell into the bro and dark cloud know was sleep.