RED♦️

You were still admiring the bracelet.

(I know there is no hand in the pic, but please imagine it the way you want)

You suddenly remembered and said "Hey, aren't we supposed to go to your house?"
He replied "Oh yeah, let's go now". You both started to walk. On your way, light snowflakes start to fall.
"This sight is a piece of art!" You said and put our your palm to catch the falling snow.

He takes out a bag of cookies to eat on your way. Slow munching sounds added to the sound of your shoes crunching in the snow which was starting to fall a little more heavily.

Ryan - "we are here!"
He opened the door and let both of you in. His house was warm enough for you to take off your sweater. You folded it neatly and kept it on the sofa. When you looked for him, you noticed he was in the kitchen. The thought of helping him in there came to your mind but you had to put it aside for the upcoming moments.

"HOT CHOCOLATE TIME!!!"

- he came yelling from the kitchen. As he laid down the tray and sat down, You quickly took out the red muffler and gave it to him "Merry Christmas". "Oh wow! You knitted it?"
You said "As if I would, My grandma did. She was like - 'how about you give a present to that friend of yours who always comes here and I can't remember his name?'"
You both aloud at this. "Say thanks to your grandma" he said and kept it beside him.

-------------------------------

("It's BAEKJIN TIME" - Song Yuvin,
produce x 101...Lullaby stage, LOL)