STOB. IT.

"I was just revealing that you both-" you almost slapped her when you held her mouth from bluttering out anything weird.

"Mmphh!!!" She tried to yell but your grip was hard. "Let her speak" Ryan said.
"I can't! I don't wanna be embarrassed enough to go near a active volcano and die!" You said.

"Okay-okay....atleast you can stop yelling😂" he laughed and added "Y/N, let go her!"

You  let go of her mouth with a poker face and gave her the look that said 'If-you-tell-him-you-are-dead'
She just smirked and kept quiet.

"BTW Y/N, are you done with your first  drawings for the new year cards?" Ryan asked. You nodded and handed him an envelope.
"Thanks! Work hard💜" he said and smiled.

You smiled back and turned back to continue your work while May went off to her desk.
After a lot of time bending your neck and back, which made them hurt like hell.

"Ah...enough for today!" You streched your back and said to yourself.

After packing your things up, you went outside and was about to call Ryan to ask about the people who placed the order for new year card drawings.

Suddenly, You remembered and gasped.
Little did you know at that time, that you slided a Sketch of Ryan with the other sketches mistakenly!!

You were shocked enough to stop yourself from moving. "Arghhh!!!🔥 It will be embarrassing to call him now!!! Ahhh what am I supposed to do?!"

-------- Ryan's POV ---------

"Ah.....I should check the artwork before handing them out" I said to myself and took them out from envelope. A different paper fell out of the others. 'Huh?' I wondered and picked it up and turned it around. "O-oh.... That's me?"

--------------------------