Drops☔

Yesterday was amazing. You stayed at his house and came back by 9:00 pm.
You looked towards your wrist and smiled at the red bracelet. You sighed and

continued smiling while getting your breakfast ready.
A glass of milk and bread with chocolate spread. You did not want to eat anything that required a lot time to prepare.

"Done!" You exclaimed and come out the door with an clear umbrella.
According to the weather forecast, there was supposed to be a downpour today.

You reached your work place and settled on your chair. "Oh you are here, today you have a lot of work" May said.
"Yeah, gotta work hard today" You said and took out the sheet to complete your sketch design for the wedding after a week. You are a wedding planner.

May added "It was Christmas yesterday. You didn't go out?" "I went out with Ryan" you said without looking up.
"I knew it! Thats why you are wearing the same bracelet as him" She said.

You finally looked up and said "Ah....you notice him way too much. Just admit that you like him" you giggled.

May pouted and said "it's not like that! I'm just trying to state that, you both like each other" and then laughed at me.

"May, Y/N, what are you talking about?"
Ryan approached us.

"Oh I was just revealing....."

-----------------------------------------------------