01

SARA'S POV

Today is the day I'm finally getting out of this hole. I can't wait to see my brother and the real crew.

By real crew I mean Cesar,Monse,Ruby and Jamal.

Last time Monse visited she told me Cesar is in the gang and every detail that happened between them. She just didn't tell me if Spooky got out. I am a stubborn person and I can be heartcolded at times... like people at school and people I don't know or the Santos... but I always had a soft spot for Monse,Cesar,Ruby &  Jamal.. Expecally my brother and Oscar.. me and him don't talk... only when I have to take something for my brother...we would say 'hi' 'bye' 'yes' 'no' simply words

I walked out and saw my brother.
I ran to him and hugged him tighter then ever. "You have no idea how much i missed you Hermano! I though I was going to die in this hole" I said while getting in the car. He put my bags in the back fo the car. I was now kinda ashamed of what happened. They'll all be disappointed of me..

"I know what you are thinking about S. everything is cool, nobody is mad at you nor disappointed. Now be happy you are home!" Antonio conforted me. One thing about my brother, he can read me like a book.

"Why don't you hate me? I was in prison? My school life is done. I wanted to be a fashion designer! And now I can't." I told him honestly and he just sighted nodding his head.

"I know Diva...but this is life...it's never fer.." he looked at me and smiled softly then looked back at the road.

"Why is Cesar in the gang?" I asked out of nowhere.

"You will see, now get out we are here." I was now confused. 'You will see' can't he just tell me bruh

Wow nothing has changed since I was gone. It felt like 10 years not 1. And damn it even smells the same. I got out without looking at anyone, being so disappointed in myself, but I mean my dreams were just dreams. This is freeridge i could get killed every second. You never know when it's your last day.

I got out and didn't even look at the road, I just looked at my feet.

"Diva put your head up. Everything is finee just put it up please." Antonio softly begged me.

I sighed and put my head up to only see everyone standing there with smiled at their faces..'what the hell' I though to my self.

I saw the crew standing next to each other with this cute smile on their faces..I guess they made up with Cesar. Than I saw him... Oscar was back.

"Come on" we walked to the other and I dropped my bags and ran into monses arms. Then I felt more arms around me, Cesar,Ruby and Jamal..
I pulled back and looked at the floor.

"Hey guys.." I looked at Oscar.

"Hola Spooky good to know you are back.." I told him. Honestly I was happy for him. I mean he is 100% so disappointed in me. Who wouldn't? I got arrested for 'selling drugs'. Why would Sia lie I was her fucking best friend. And then to find out my boyfriend cheated on me while I was in prison WITH HER hell no I was going to get arrested again for murdering her.

"Diva. I told you head up. No one is disappointed in you. It wasn't even your fault." Antonio looked at me. Man what is with him IT IS my fault I trusted bitches. That's why I never wanted girl friends. They are so toxic and fake. Monse was enaugh.