03

—Oscar's POV—

I can't come up with what's going on. She said he was dead but he's alive..
He isn't talking and she's breaking down yelling. I'm confused as fuck. Rio has always been a santo but was in Jail for a couple of years..

I was thinking when I saw her fall and grab my arm. I quickly pull her closer to me and her eyes were closed.

I was shocked. She is unconscious. I picked her up bridal style and put her on the couch.

"Sara! What the hell is going on?" I heard Sad Eyes, her brother yell scared.

"Calmase, respira Antonio." I told him and looked at Monse, knowing she knew what's going on cause She yelled at him first.

"Monse...Tell us!" CesarJamal& Ruby yelled at the same time.

"SARA AND RIO WERE A THING! AND HE PROBABLY FAKED HIS DEATH! HE GOT SHOT 2 NIGHTS BEFORE SHE INTRODUCED HIM TO HER BROTHER! AND HE WAS announced DEAD AT THE HOSPITAL!" Monse cried worried about her only girl friend.

He was shot but he went to prison after that for murdering some prophet that didn't give him the money they were supposed to...

I tried to calm my self down and took some water and a towel.. I guess you do this like that...well I hope.

"I'm having a convo with you later! Now I'll worry about my sister! You better have a good reason I don't mind putting a bullet through your head" I heard Antonio yell..

I tapped the wet towel to her face. Forehead,nose,lips...
Till I saw her slowly open her eyes. Oh thank god.

"Diva!" I Heard her crew yell. She shook her head and slowly stood up. I smiled at her sadly and she just looked with no emotions.

I knew what was coming. Antonio told me this has happened a lot of times before. Ever since her papa died.

She stood up and walked over to him.
"explain please." She said softly. Maybe the other Diva ain't coming out.

She grabbed him by his shirt and leaned him onto the wall and yelled "I said explain NOW!"  Okay I take my word back.

—SARA'S POV—

I didn't want this but I wanted an explanation. I deserve to know why my first love fakes his death and now cames back.

"DID YOU EVER EVEN THINK OF ME? HOW I FELT? HOW I AM? AM I STILL ALIVE?" I cried.

I didn't care if the santos were going to gossip now. If the chulas were going to think I'm not strong enough. I just wanted an explanation.

"ALL THE TIME!" He yelled back and damn I missed his voice.

He never yelled at me. That night he got shot and I though he was dead... I felt like my world was falling. Like I didn't wanna live without him. And now after such a long time I find out he was alive this entire time?

"I HAD TO LEAVE! I COULDN'T PUT YOU IN DANGER! I'm a Santo and it's all fine." He slowed his voice.

"NAH ITS NOT FINE! YOU DIDN'T LEAVE, YOU FAKED YOUR DEATH! I WAS ALWAYS IN SOME DANGER! NOT BECAUSE OF YOU. ITS MY BLOOD AND I WAS IN PRISON FOR DOING NOTHING! MY FUTURE IS RUINED! YOU THINK ITS FINE TO JUST LEAVE AND FAKE YOUR DEATH! I BEEN THRU SHIT!" I yelled at him

I shook my head and sighed. I knew it was too much I had to show my strong side again.

"I don't give 2 fucks if you are a Santo. And if you are alive YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! Now fuck off.. I think my acting was good." I fake smiled and lied. I went inside and heated footsteps.

"Hey..." I heard Oscar say.. i turned around and looked at him.

"Hey...sorry about all the drama..it's just-"

"It's fine S. I understand you.. I never knew that happened why didn't you tell us? I mean you are lucky the homies really believed you were acting" he laughed making me laugh too.

"Yea they are dumb.. and I don't know I guess I just wasn't ready I was young and yeah.." I honestly said.

"Do you still love him?" Oscar randomly asked.

"To be honest no. I tried being with Lewis to get Rio off my head and than actually liked Lewis... but since what happened I don't... I mean I always had a place for someone in my heart but... yea he never wanted me" I honestly said.

"You asked him out?"he chuckled

"No dummy. He had 100 of girls running after him. He's older but it's okay I guess"
I said hoping he won't ask about it.

"Okay princess, go Change into some clothes of mine.. feel like you are at home and get some rest.. you had enough on your plate today." He kissed my head and walked away.

This guy is making me go crazy. I blushed and fell asleep after changing. I fell asleep
On Oscars bad.. and soon enough I heard someone walk in and I guess Change..
I felt hands wrap around my waist and saw it was Oscar. I smiled and put my head on his chest. "Thank you" I mumbled while drawing invisible circles on his naked chest.

"No problem princesa. Good night." He kisses my head one more time and hugged me tight.

We both fell asleep I each other's arms and I felt so safe with him that I think nobody will be able to touch me with their index finger.

I knew I always had a feeling about Oscar and it never went away...but he didn't want me so I'm going to move on...at least try to avoid that lil stupid feeling and it's all done. Boom.