07

So since Rio,Me and Beth are business partners now, Me and Rio like to mess with her. We went to her job again and Rio tried something on the coffee machine while I watched ‚Ms.Boland' greet some man.

„How's the baby?"

„Not sleeping Ms.Boland."

„Told you. White noise, blackout curtains and let him cry!" she seemed so happy.

„Morning Ms.Boland" rio looked and smiled at her. I just looked at him like I was going to kill him soon.
I stood next to Rio while she walked over to us.
He was clicking confused on the machine. Dumbass.

„How can I help you?" she asked proudly but also scared.

„Yeah I got some cars comin' in today from up north" Rio said

„What kinda cars?" she said in kinda flirty voice.

„Blue ones,green ones... You know."

„Well my lots full"

„Yeah these are for me and Sara,though" he smiled at me.

„What do you mean" she asked already annoyed

„ you know you don't gotta worry about all that stuff. Just stay in you little lane" he smirked and looked away from her.

"What did you put in the cars?" She looked at him

"Why I gotta push ten different buttons to get a cappuccino?" Rio chuckled. DUMBASS
"Mocha? No. Vanilla? No" he pointed around with his finger.. I pushed him
And clicked some buttons...soon his cappuccino was done and I smiled at him.
I handed him his drink and he brushed my hand when he took the coffee out of my hand.

„Whats in the cars?" Beth interrupted

"What's in the box?" I smiled at her

"What's in the box?" I said like we we're playing some game and giggled.

"Just bring 'em, alright?" He gave her some money and put his hand on her shoulder but more like a hugging move.
I stoped laughing and stood there uncomfortable

"It won't be good for nobody if you don't. Love what you've done with the place" he walked away and I just slowly walked after him.

He turned around and frowned.

"What's up with you ma?" He came back to me trying to talk to me but I just pushed past him and got an Uber.

"No she's good she is going with me." Rio tried to make the driver go away and he did!

"Rio! You can't just tell people I'm going with you. " i pouted

"Mama. We are in Michigan we have hours to drive to Freeridge. Get in the fuckung car" I sighed and did what he said.

-

I fell asleep in the car and after hours?we got to Freeridge.

"Wake yo ass up!" He shook me aggressively and I jumped

"Bitch I'm up! the fuck?" I groaned and he laughed.

I got out slamming his car door.

"Hey! Watch out" he looked at me serious and I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to where Oscar was sitting and pushed the fucking hyna off him. I shook my head once she got up and I sat next to Oscar. I put my head on his lap falling asleep again.

"Oh- okay.." he laughed and I smiled.