05

~Antonio's POV~

"She actually left with a nerd" I heard Huerita laugh.

" ' hey Maxiii' " Rio mimicked her. It was obvious he was jealous.
"Since when is she like SPOOKY. She was all innocent years ago" he said with a frown.

"That was before the 'YOU IS DEAD' thing happened. But for real she's giving me Spooks vibes" Huerita laughed.

"Hey- don't compare me with his sister" Oscar said pointing at me.

"Okay fool" we laughed

"Ay fools! Did y'all forgot she's turning 18 in 19 days?" Huerita said jumping up and sitting on my lap.

"Oh shit thats right" I laughed

I heard a car speed off and the door open than close. All I saw was my poor sister with TOTALLY another clothes. That red lipstick she had was now next to her lips.. she has uh- hickeys a lot... and her hair was a mess.
All the santos laughed except for Oscar... what the hell is his problem?
I raised my eyebrow at her and she shook her head.

"Im NEVER EVER having sex with a nerd again. They really be freaks dude" she said in a sigh. Everyone laughed even more.

"Go shower neña" Oscar said with a stern face.

"Okay don't be mad Spooks. I'll buy you a new shirt I promise." He just laughed at her answer and shook his head.

"Just go Diva. I'm not mad" he laughed.

And she walked away with a goofy smile.

"What's up with you fool?" Joker asked Oscar

"Huh? Nothing why?" He asked with 'no feelings'

"Oh stop playing boy. You looked jelly as hell" Huerita laughed

"Jelly?" I asked

"JELAUS" I heard Cesar yell and sit next to me

"Oh- okay."

"Bullshit. Why would I be jealous?" He laughed

"Hmm... good question" Huerita smirked.

"Oh boy come on Stop this bullshit. That's my sister. She ain't getting with Oscars ass" I said.

"She always had a th-" Julio started but Huerita slapped his mouth this time. He was about to say something that wasn't a lie.

"Julio you are lucky Huerita stopped your mouth.. If you said one more word, you would be six feet under!" Sara yelled. How was She this fast?

"Sorry" he smiled, scared as hell.

"Calm down fool I ain't gonna do nothing" she laughed and sat next to rio. Oh okay.

"What's up, how's life? How's your son?" She asked him and I could see pain in her eyes and her trying to hold tears back.
She smiled at him and everyone frowned

"How did you-" he started but she cut him of

"Jasmine..." she smiled again.

"Oh...okay" he avoided her question which made her more upset. And I knew it.

"I asked you something..don't avoid it please" her voice cracked. It actually cracked. Which made the santos frown more. Sara was more comfortable with the santos then the chulas... so she didn't mind it a lot.

"S..Look im sorry.." he frowned.

"Me too" she smiled again. FUCK THAT SMILE

"Why aren't you with your family? Why is she alone? Oh and your son is beautiful..his eyes,nose,hair,Hands...just like you" she smiled at him again.

"Is she okay?" Joker whispered to us.

"She's hurting inside I see it" I whispered back

"I though she told you she didn't love him anymore" Huerita turned to Oscar.

"She-" I cut him off

"She doesn't. She is just hurt. It's her first love.. she wants to get to know him better.." I whispered and they nodded, than looked again at them.

"It's confu-" joker started but stopped when we saw her hug him and shaked.
It was crying..

"I'm sorry babygirl.. Beth is waiting for me I have to go..I never wanted To hurt you.." he told her... oh so Beth is his girl..

"I'm fine..I'm fine.. tell Beth I said hi!" She smiled and whipped her tears away quickly.

"Sara-" she cut him off.

"No no no. It's fine go! Go home to you family. They need you." She smiled again and he dabbed us and went home.

"STOP SMILING AT HIM HOE" I heard Huerita yell at her.

"What was I supposed to do?" Sara said innocently

"I wouldn't let Antonio let go?" I heard Huerita say..it made blush fr now.

"Rita... me and him are over.. stop" my sister laughed.

"Okay okay sorry..." she smirked and I knew what It meant...sara is either crushing and My girl just understood that.. or she is just playing.

"Spooks stop being quite" my sister said.
And the day went on by us talking about her birthday.. blah blah blah