Chapter 2

You were not ready for the mixed practice
Once the bell rang I tugged in Kita's jacket.."kitaaaa-sannnn." I whined and he looked at me. "Yes L/n-san?" He asked and you pouted. "I'm scared for the Training." You said and he Pat's your head. "Don't be I'll call you over if you give me a signal." He said and I smiled. "Thanks Kita-san." You said and you both pack up and leave.

You got ready and put on your practice uniform. "Hey L/N-Chan!" Yuki called.out and you looked at her. "Yessss Yuki-chan?" You questioned and she smiles. "You hang out with Kita-kun alot~ do you like him?" She asks and you laugh. "We hang out because it's convenient were in the same class after all." I said and she pouts. "Have you never! Have a crush!?" She yells and the locker room fell silent. "Nope." You said causally putting on your shoes. "Now that I think about it L/n-san your a really bubbly person ya know?" Shiyo our captain called out. "Yup! If I can't be the one to break ice who will?" You said sassily. "Pfft dork." Hana our middle blocker said.  "You guys don't appreciate my social skills." I said walking out and to the gym.

You got inside and already see the twins fighting. "Oi! You guys shouldn't be fighting you dorks." You called out and they stop. "Shut yer trap! I'm not a dork!" Atsumu yelled and you laughed. You walked over to them and pet there heads. "Nah you guys are my dorks." You smiled. "Are you flirting~? Because you seem good at it L/n-chan." Atsumu says and you laugh. "Nah I see you guys as younger brothers Like Suna and Gingin." You said and You can see Atsumu's just shatter. "Pffft! Atsumu you just got brother zoned!" Suna laughs and Atsumu pouts. "SHUT YER TRAP SUNA!" He yelled and you smile and walk over to Suna. You ran your fingers through his hair. "What do you mean by brother zoned Suna." You asked and he looks at Atsumu who was now blushing.

You walked over to Atsumu and Osamu. "Hey Atsumu you ok?" You asked petting his head and Osamu sighs. "He has a crush on ya." Osamu says and Atsumu tenses and stared at Osamu. "Why the fuck would ya say that!" He yelled and Osamu stared at him. "Because it's the truth." He counters. "Now before you guys start fighting Atsumu tell me the truth." Atsumu death glared at Osamu then pouts. "Well ya see....when ya called me yer little brother it upsetted me because I want to be your friend." He said and you cover your mouth trying not to laugh. "Of course your my friend I just treat you like a Little brother." You said ruffling his hair. "Oh." He said and you pat his head. "L/N!" Akagi yelled and you look over and walk to him. "Yes Akagi?" You said trying not to stutter.

"Do you want to do Diving drills with me to warm up?" He asked and you smiled. "Of course! I would love to!" You said and he smiles. "Let's goooooo." He yelled running over and putting on his knee pads.

{I'm lazy As FUCK it's 555 words in and I'm already giving up on writing the practice match and warm ups so here's a lil skip UwU}

You sat on the bench drinking water when Suna walked over to you. "L/n." He said and you look up. "Yes Suna?" You asked and he sat down between your legs facing the court. "Can you play with my hair I feel like sleeping." He said and you chuckle. "Alright." You said and started running your fingers through his sweaty locks and occasionally massaging his head. He soon fell asleep and you looked up to see the twins staring at you. "Are you guys dating?" Atsumu laughs staring at a sleeping Suna. "No as I said I see him as a little brother like you guys also friend." I said and they nod. You stopped playing with his hair. "L/n...how come you only play with his hair?" Osamu asked and you think for a moment. "He asks me to do it and I like playing with his hair." You say and Osamu nods. "L/n?" Kita calls and you look at him.  "Yes Kita?" You say and he looks at Suna. "Is Suna tired or did you put him to sleep?" He asked and you shrug. "Both." You says and he nods. "Anyway L/n-san can I talk to you in private." He asked and you nodded. "Osamu Take Suna please I don't trust Atsumu with him." You say and Osamu sighs. Osamu picks up Suna and walks away with a Whining Atsumu in toe.