Chapter 7

It was the next school day and Atsumu was moody as Kita predicted. Akagi was suddenly abit less energetic then usual. His anxiety started to suffocate him.

"Hey Shinsuke? Can I um Sit down for Abit?" Akagi asked and Kita nodded worried for his friend. "Go to the nurses office" Kita said and Akagi nodded walking off to the nurses office.

"What's wrong with Akagi?" Ojiro asked and Kita sighed. "I wish I knew" Kita said turning back and practicing with the others.

Meanwhile Akagi was rushing to the Nurses office. He went into the bathroom giving a quick hello to teachers as he passed by. He hid inside the bathroom and locked the door.  He slid down the door and hugged his knees.

"Ok Michinari call down it's fine it doesn't mean anything, Sure Y/n rejected Atsumu...And you totally have a chance against a hot athletic guy who gets fangirls faster then celebrities Yup totally....Who Am I Kidding I'm gonna get rejected to, They don't even see me as a close friend"

While Akagi was having a self deprecating. You were walking towards the gym looking for Akagi. "Hey Kita where is Akagi?" You asked and Kita sighed. "He went to the nurses office" he said, you nodded and left the gym for the Nurses office.

You got to the nurses bathroom and knocked on the door. "Michi you in there?" You called out and all you heard in response was a sniffle like someone was crying. You knocked on the door. "Oh! Sorry I'll be out in a second" Akagi said from the other side of the door.

Akagi opened the door his eyes were puffy and abit red. "Michi" you said softly and hugged him he hugged back and cried onto your shoulder. "Michi what's wrong?" You asked pulling him away from your shoulder and whiping his tears.

"It's nothing I just...I guess I got an anxiety or panic attack or something....It was over something stupid to I was just having a self conscious moment I guess"  he awnswed avoiding Eye contact. "Alright then....You can tell me when your comfortable do you need anything?" You asked and he shook his head.

"I'm alright now! I just needed a hug I guess...Thank You Y/n!" He smiled you couldn't tell if it was fake or not. And it was sadly. "Alright whatever you say Michi....Get to practice if you're feeling better Kita is probably worried." You smiled he nodded and waved you off. "Bye l/n-san" he said which shocked you but you waved him off.

"Since when did he call me L/n-san?" You asked yourself before going to class.

When lunch rolled around you quickly tapped Kita on the shoulder. "Yes L/n" Kita said as he turned around. "Is Akagi Ok?" You asked, Kita Just nodded. You didn't believe Kita but you nodded and pulled out your lunch.

You went to the cafeteria and Saw Akagi sitting Away from the team. You sat infront of Akagi. "Hey Michi? You ok?" You asked and he nodded, he seemed quieter today which wasn't normal from the Libero. "Wanna Hang out at my place after practice?" You asked and he smiled shyly. "Sure L/n-san". He said and you pouted. "Akagi Michinari you never call me L/n what's wrong?"

You grabbed his hand and he flinched abit. "Michi.....I'm not saying Tell me now but tell me what's bothering you soon ok? I don't like it when your so less you but I'm willing to make you feel better."

He nodded and you let go of his hand. "Thank you Y/n....for being there I guess" Akagi says, you smile and nod. There was guilt eating at you but that didn't matter right now Akagi was your top priority.