chapter 4

It was morning and you made your way to school. Akagi seemed to already leave so you were alone.

Once you got to school Suna approached you. "Hey L/n." He said and you looked at him. "Hey there Sunasu!" You smiled and he sighed. "How's things with Akagi?" He asked and you smiled. "I've made some progress." You said smiling sadly. He sighed at slapped your back. "What the actual Fudge SUNA!" You yelled kicking him to the ground. He silently cursed himself before getting up. "There isn't any morning practice so you could go to his class and talk to him more." Suna said and you nodded.

You waved off Suna and went to Akagi's class to see him checking his homework. You sneaked behind him and suddenly grabbed his shoulders. "ACK!" He yelped and quickly turned around. "Why!?" He yelled suddenly and you shrug and grab his homework to check it. He puffed out his cheeks making him look like an angry child. "Number 9, 13,18, and 19 are wrong." You said and gave him his work. He smiled and nodded. "Thanks Y/N!" He said before fixing his problems.

'Dont panic...you only helped him why can't you just be confident around him damnit ALSO WHAT WAS I THINKING EARLIER.'

He gave you his paper and you saw they were all correct. "Good job!" You smiled and ruffled his hair. He smiled like a kid in a candy shop. "Thanks!" He said and your heart litterly melted and could die without regrets. "Ah, I should get to class now cya later." You said and he grabbed your wrist before you walked away. "Umm Y/n...wanna eat lunch with me?" He asked and you smiled and nodded.

'akagi I love you but you will be the death of me.'

He nodded and you walked away. You went to your classroom and saw Kita sitting down. "Morning Kita." You waved and he looked at you cocking a brow. "What happened?" Kita asked and your face turned red and you quickly sat down and slammed your head on the desk. "He-he as-asked me to to have lu-lunch wi-with him!" You explained. He sighed and deadpans at you. "You've become a flustered stuttering mess over Akagi asking you to lunch?" He asked and you nodded. Kita quickly covered his mouth and You turned around slowly to see Suna behind both of you. "You really are hopelessly inlove with Akagi." Suna says and you nod. "He knows." You said to Kita and he nods. "Soooo eating lunch with Akagi huh?" Suna teased and you furrow your brows and give him a death glare. "Bold of you to assume I won't cut you off if you tease." You deadpan and he freezes. He mumbles incoherent words.

School bell rang as a warning and Suna left. You and Kita waited for the teacher.
You took notes made little reminder doodles on your arm and put away your stuff for lunch. You grabbed your bento box and Akagi walked into the room.

"Hey." He said waving at you and you waved back. "Hey there." You said walking over to him and waving at Kita who did a slight nod. "Let's go! I wanna hang out with you alone because you get sidetracked with the others alot and we don't hang out much." He said dragging you away from your classroom.

You both got outside and sat on a bench. You both opened your bentos and smiled. "Hey um Y/n I've been meaning to ask you...you say you see the second years as brothers and sisters but what about the third years?" He asked and you internally panic.

'well shit....Akagi why the fuck did you ask that I see Ojiro like an older sibling and Kita like a mom Omimi is the same as Ojiro and your just the love of my life'

"Well I see Kita as a mom the others I'm not so sure." You played off and you smirked inwardly towards yourself. "Really! Aw I wanted to know what you thought about me whenever anyone else asks you to hang out your barely hesitant but with me you hesitate why is that?" He asked you and you froze. You dropped your head. "It's not that I don't like you....It's just a weird feeling."