Chapter 6

After school you waited for the boys until Atsumu approached you. "Hey Y/nnnnn" Atsumu cooed and you looked at him and tilted yer head. "Ya Tsum Tsum?" You asked and he blushed abit. "Can I talk to you before you leave?" He asked and you nodded pulling out your phone.

You: Kitaaaaaaa Tsum Tsum wants to talk to me so you guys go ahead 😁

Fox mom: Alright

You followed Atsumu to the back of the school and you stood a good 8-9 ft apart. "Y/n." Atsumu said in a low voice and you looked at him. "Yes?" You asked and he smiled walking towards you. You slowly back up to the wall where he traps you with his hands. "L/n Y/n I am inlove with you please accept my feelings!" His voice sounded desperate and an arrow of guilt stabbed your heart. "I don't think I'd ever be able to feel the same Atsumu-san, I hold alot of respect towards you and the other second years I can only see you as my younger brother and friend rather than a lover." You explained and he rested his head on your shoulder and you could hear the sniffling.

"I knew you would reject me I knew yet I went along with it knowing my heart will be broke." Atsumu said you were about to talk when he put a finger to your lips and stared at you. "No don't say yer sorry." Tears still streamed down his face. "You should leave now m' sorry for wasten yer time." He said removing himself and walking away. "Atsumu Hear me out." You say and he turns. "I want you to hold your feelings onto me until you find another, another person who can love and accept you..I may not love you romantically but platonically I will give you comfort and attention if you need I am willing to me the rock you cry on so please don't hold this against yourself for being stupid, I'm glad I know your feelings for me, I want to help you move on." You explained smiling sweetly at him.

He nodded and smiled. "Thanks Y/n this may be the best rejection I had." He laughs and you freeze. "HOLY SHIT I FORGOT I WAS REJECTING YOU!" You yelled covering your face. He laughed at you and himself for the feelings he has for you. "Well cya tommorow Y/n." He says walking off and you waved. "Cya Tsumu." You say and head to Kita's house where the others were waiting.

You got to the house and gently knocked. Kita opened the door and saw your sad face. "What happened?" He asked and you give a sad smile. "I hated it, I hate the feeling of rejecting someone." You say Puting your head in his shoulder. "Did....Atsumu confess?" Kita asked and you nodded. "He cried on my shoulder when I rejected him and I gave him a whole mini speech of how I'll help him." You explained and Kita nodded rubbing your back. "Come inside the others are waiting."

You went to the living room and saw Akagi and Ojiro drinking tea and Omimi sitting there pretty sure he's sleeping. "Hello sorry I'm late." You smiled and they greeted you. "Hey Y/n what took ya so long." Ojiro asked and Akagi had a look of curiosity. You couldn't help but feel Emotional and had a few tears slip. "Ah!" Akagi quickly stood up and whipped your tears. "What happened? Are you ok do you need something?" Akagi asked worried laced in his voice and you shook your head. "It's fine just guilt eating away at me." You smile and sit down Akagi next to you.

Kita came back and you all sat at the table not talking. You slowly fell asleep and put your head on Akagi's shoulder. "Looks like They finally fell asleep." Kita said knowing how some Emotions drain you of energy. "Why did you expect them to fall asleep?" Akagi asked and Kita sighed. "Before Y/n came here a close friend of theirs confessed to them....they rejected them and he ended up cryin on their shoulder." Kita explained and they nodded. "I didn't think Y/n would be capable of getting emotionally drained." Ojiro said and Omimi nodded. "Who was the guy that they rejected." omimi asked and Kita sighed. "You'll know during practice because he'll probably be moody." Kita explained and they nodded.