Prologue

This is a pain...

I massaged my forehead as I sighed, reading through all folders and the complain letters from employees. Mostly about them demanding a high raise payment. People were losing jobs still here and such.

I let out yet another sigh as my secretary comes in to my office with a tray of hot tea and some snacks. "Mr./Ms. L/n, your daily tea." She said as she sets them down on the small coffee table.

"Thank you, Yan Li..." I replied as I wrote down on a few papers thinking for a bit. How can I give a higher raise without having to worry about losing money that the company is earning as well... Ugh I need a break from all this...

It would be a good time to actually go and watch Jojo again, it's been a while since I last watched it...

Once Yan Li had left my office, I opened a new tab on my laptop and looked for Jojo's Bizarre Adventures for me to watch to ease my stress level down.

I'm not sure how long it has been, it all felt like it was a dream, the transportation to the Jojo world... Meeting Giorno and the gang, helping them, making friends and enemies along the way.... It all felt as though those came from a child's imagination...

I rewatched the first part all the way through the fifth part of the series. Just like Diamond is Unbreakable, no one died in part five... I can't really remember if anyone died at all. "Is it bad I want to relive that again...?" I said to myself and watched the part where Diavolo falls into the river under the bridge and Doppio coming out of the water alive and well.

That peaked my interest... Now that I think about it, Diavolo is stuck in an infinite death loop huh... Such a scary faith. "Forget it... Copycat already gave me a chance back then, I chose to stay and here I am now." I said with a deep sigh.

Copycat was my stand...well, she used to be my stand. Ever since I chose this path, she never appeared before me again... Add to that, I finally got that bastard of a dad of mine to jail, now, I'm a free man/woman to choose for myself.

When I heard a knocking on the door, I closed the tab immediately and told the person to come in.

Yan Li opened the door and bowed her head apologetically as she steps aside and let's another person in.

"B/f/n! It's been so long!" I greeted my best friend with a smile. I stood up and we hugged each other happily. "Best friend, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding..." I said with a scowl as she laughed a bit.

"Don't worry about it! I heard you were busy and all! That's why I brought you a cake from the wedding!" B/f/n said with a smile.

"But it was Jojo themed" I whined. "You're so lucky you found someone who shares the same passion as you..."

"It was by mere coincidence we had a thing for anime," she said with a laugh.

"Come, come, take a seat and let's catch up!" I offered as we sat down on the couch across from each other.

B/f/n was my best friend since high school, we lost connection when we went to different colleges and have been so busy with our lives.

I'm over here being single as fuck while she was telling me of how amazing her husband is, talented in animations and can even voice act.

Don't you all feel triggered when your best friend talks about the love of their life freely while not even thinking twice about their forever single friend?

Me neither

"How about you?" She asked with a smile, "you should find a boyfriend by now! Want me to set you up?" She added with wiggling her eyebrows.