Chapter One- School reunion (1)

Life is no fairy tale, Estella knew that first hand. Her father was  dead and her sister was off fighting dragons and necromancers- and i mean that quite literally. Her dad never spoke of her mother, she died when Estella was 3 years old, though She left Estella on the doorstep of the Mikealsons when she was 2 and a half. Klaus Mikealson wasn't even aware he had a daughter until that day but he loved her dearly. When he died Estella felt like she lost something in her, and had no one left considering Hope barely spoke to her. That's how she ended up here. Where is here did you ask? Deffry vale school, investigating with her now best-friend Sarah Jane. Sarah told her all sorts about the stars, aliens and a wonderful man called the doctor. Estella was named after a star and dreamed of seeing them. And perhaps she would.

Sarah and Estella had managed to get themselves into the school on the basis of being journalists. Which was cleverly thought out by Estella . "My improvements aren't confined to the classroom, no, no." The head teacher, Mr Finch, boasted. "We've introduced a new policy here. School dinners are absolutely free." 

"Wow. That's amazing!" Estella said, she was generally shocked as the schooling system didn't seem to have the budget for it but it was great for this kind of area. Stopping parents worrying about what their kids are eating and how they are gonna pay for it. Estella left Sarah to do the rest of the conversation as Estella did not trust Finch. 

The girl suddenly felt her heart begin to race and all her senses telling her to enter the staff room at all costs. "Excuse me colleagues a moment of your time." All attention were on the two women standing in the room, The doctors heart pounded at the sight. His chest warmed, and it felt like everything that went wrong was no longer that important. She was gorgeous. But she was human. 

Estella saw the man staring at her, and felt all her senses drawn to him yet she had no idea why. Her chest felt fuzzy and for the first time since her dad died she felt content. Did it have anything to do with him? "May i introduce Miss Sarah Jane Smith and Miss Estella Mikealson." Her sister once asked her why she used the Mikealson name no matter what and Estella told her she always knew if she could trust someone on how they reacted to her last name. "These ladies are journalists who are writing a profile about me for the sunday times. I thought it might be useful for her to get a view from the trenches, so to speak. Don't spare my blushes." 

Sarah Jane noticed the Doctor staring at the two with a bright smile and walked over to him and said hi, Estella just staring at him. "And you are?" She asked him.

"Hmm? Er, Smith. John Smith." He replied back though he didn't seem to sure. 

"John Smith! I used to have a friend who sometimes went by that name." Sarah replied, reminiscing on the Doctor. Not realising the very man in front her was the one she often wondered about. 

"Hey, My uncle Elijah used to use Smith when he didn't want people to know who he was." Estella added. The doctor was enchanted by her voice, so calm and soft. He detected a small american accent. 

"Well, it's a very common name." 'John Smith' replied. He looked between the two women, already bewitched by his absolutely gorgeous mate. How could he not be? Her shiny golden blonde hair and beautiful green eyes matched her beautiful smile. "He was a very uncommon man." Sarah replied simply. They all exchanged 'Nice to meet yous' the doctor still smiling like a mad man. 

"Have you worked here long?" Estella asked the tall man. "No, um its my second day."

"Oh you're new then? So what do you think of the school. I mean, this new curriculum? So many children getting ill. Doesn't that strike you as odd?" Sarah said, getting right down to the investigation they were here for. The doctor was long gone, Sarah knew that. He left her long ago. "You don't sound like someone just doing a profile." He replied, still smiling. 'Doesn't he ever stop smiling?' Estella asked herself. 

"Well no harm in a little investigation while i'm here." Sarah replied simply. With that the two walked off and starting to introduce themselves to the rest of the teachers, some of them giving Estella a very bad vibe.