Chapter Nine- Rise of the Cybermen (1)

The young woman had spent almost a week with Sarah Jane- yet for the doctor it had been less then two minutes as he didn't want to go on any trip without her. No matter how hard Rose tried to convince him to leave her there. Being away from the doctor caused the young woman a great deal of heart ache and she couldn't understand why she was jealous over the whole Reinette situation, being away from him her nightmares had gotten worse and she had barely any sleep at all.  Due to being so tired she decided to wear flats today and walked into the tardis console room where everyone was already awake. Wondering to herself 'do timelords sleep?'  "And that weird munchkin lady with the big eyes? Do you remember? the way she looked at you! And then she opens her mouth and fire comes out!" She heard the doctor say to Rose.

"I thought I was going to get frazzled!" Rose laughed loudly, trying to show Estella that the Doctor liked her better. "Good morning Ella." The doctor said, staring at her with longing eyes. Estella smiled at the nickname, she'd barely spoken to him since re-entering the tardis. She knew she shouldn't be in a mood with him but she couldn't help it, she knew to him she was just a weak and pathetic human- which she was not- and he was the great lord of time he'd never be interested in here.

"Morning Doc, Hey Mickey what are you doing?" She asked noticing he was standing at the console. 

"Because you the doctor told  me to."He replied as if it was simple. Estella raised an eyebrow at the doctor who silently grimaced.  "When was that?" The doctor asked.
"About half an hour ago" Mickey said. 
"Er, you can let go now." The doctor sheepishly replied, making estella have to cover her mouth from laughing. " Well, how long's it been since I could've stopped?" Mickey asked innocently.

"Ten minutes? Twenty? Twenty nine?" Doctor replied quietly. A now annoyed Mickey shouted.  "You just forgot me!"

"No, no, no. I was just, I was, I was calibrating. I was just. No, I know exactly what I'm doing." The doctor said defending himself.  As he finished his explanation the tardis gave off a large explosion sending Estella flying at the wall. Banging her head harshly. Smoke erupted from the console.  "What's happened?" Rose asked. 
 "The time vortex is gone. That's impossible. It's just gone. Brace yourself! We're going to crash!" Doctor called out, and as he did the group were sent back to the floor. The tardis came to a sudden stop, and everything was dead. "Everyone all right? Rose? Mickey?Ella?" The Doctor asked. 

Estella groaned loudly, her head stopped bleeding but was still taking awhile to heal. "Yeah im okay." She whispered. The doctor helped her up looking at her worriedly before walking over to the console. "She's dead. The Tardis is dead."

"Can we fix it?" Estella asked, her voice a little shaky. "There's nothing to fix. She's perished. The last Tardis in the universe. Extinct." The doctor said his voice quiet in disbelief, his final tie to his  home gone forever.
"We can get help, yeah?" Rose said, Hoping they weren't stuck away from home. "Where from?" He questioned her. 

"Well, we've landed. We've got to be somewhere." Rose replied back, looking at the doctor in disbelief that he had given up. "We fell out of the vortex, through the void, into nothingness. We're in some sort of no place. The silent realm. The lost dimension. " He replied gravely. 

"Otherwise known as London." Mickey replied out with a laugh, causing everyone to exit the dead tardis.