Chapter ten- The rise of the cybermen (2)

"London, England, Earth

"London, England, Earth. Hold on." Mickey said as they all joined him outside the tardis, picking up a discarded news paper he informed the group  "First of February this year not exactly far flung, is it?"
"So this is London."Doctor said looking around, Mickey answering yes to him. "Your city."

"That's the one." Mickey said. "Just as we left it." The doctor questioned. Estella, realising the doctor was hinting at the fact something was wrong, looked up into the sky and saw the thousands of zeppelins flying above them. "And that includes the zeppelins?" She questioned Mickey.

"That's beautiful." Rose said. "Okay, so it's London with a big international Zeppelin festival." Mickey tried explaining. 

"This is not your world." The doctor replied gravely serious, making Estella roll her eyes, of course it isn't. "But if the date's the same, it's parallel, right? Am I right? Like a parallel Earth where they've got Zeppelins. Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?" Mickey replied to the doctor  in realisation. "Oh, come on. You've seen it on films. Like an alternative to our world where everything's the same but a little bit different, like, I don't know, traffic lights are blue, Tony Blair never got elected." Mickey rambled cutting rose off. 

 "And he's still alive. A parallel world and my dad's still alive." Rose said looking at the advert with her dead father smiling on it. Shock ran through the girl.
"Don't look at it, Rose. Don't even think about it. This is not your world." The doctor replied sternly, knowing the last time something involved Rose's dad everything ended extremely badly. 
"But he's my dad and" She said, reaching forward and touch the advert, causing the once still image to move 'Trust me on this.' the advert called.  Estella zoned out of the conversation, looking around her. A habit she developed after everyone always trying to kill her, notice everything. Across from her she saw the one person she hoped would not be alive in any world. "Oh my god." She gasped in pure fear, The doctor turned his head to where she was looking and saw no one. In fear Estella ran into the Tardis. The group following her, Rose rolling her eyes as she did. 

Estella had experienced panic attacks before, the horrible feeling of the world crumbling around you. Being able to concentrate on nothing, your lungs gasping in fear for air. Racking her hands through her hair she began to ramble, hot tears running down her cheeks. "Stella? Whats wrong?" The doctor asked her, putting his hands on her cheeks. 

She shook her head violently as though even the name alone hurt her to say. She squeezed her eyes tightly, "hes dead. He's not real, he can't hurt you," she whispered to herself as the group exchanged worried glances. "He's not real," one thought came to mind, if Mikealwas Alive could that mean her dad is?