two//kitchen

"what the fuuuuuuuuck"
is what suga groaned, his face submerged into his pillow.
he really just sexted oikawa and send him a video of him- oh god.
he could use that as blackmail jesus christ what had he been thinking this is ridiculous he actually- and the audio.
another scream into the pillow, although he wasn't quite sure if the frustration was wanting more or if it was just sheer anger at himself for being so unbelievably stupid.

a few hours later and suga really tried his best to suppress the fact that he had sexted a basically random person while liking someone else.
but that was mutual. tooru liked someone else too. it's fine.

that's when his phone buzzed, as if he had read his mind, it was daichi.
"hey, daichi"
he really tried to sound like he hadn't been waiting for this, to hear his voice again...
"suga! yo what are you doing right now? can you talk?"
"yeah yeah all good. i'm at my mom's but she texted that she'll be gone until 8 which basically means i was planning on leaving right now, but if you wanna talk-"
"oh! wait i can totally get you from there to your apartment."
"really?"
the excitement in his voice was pretty obvious, but he just couldn't help it.
"yeah sure give me 20 minutes?"
"of course"
"see you then"
"yup!!"

that's when the thought of oikawa and what had happened was gone. poof.
the power of daichi.

nineteen minutes later and suga stood in front of the door, he had gone through his hair at least a billion times and checked how he'd smile at him, when he rang the bell and he had to open the door.

twenty minutes
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five

suga got himself and apple

thirty.
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty three and a half
thirty four
thirty five...

apple had been eaten.

thirty six...
thirty seven....
thirty eight
thirty nine

if he was unlucky, his mom would come home before daichi would and he wouldn't have an excuse on why he'd just been in the hallway

forty
forty one...
and a quarter....
and a half..
and-

the buzz of the doorbell made him shiver, but he opened the door with a bright smile

"hey!"
"hi, sorry for taking so long i-"
"it's okay!! it's okay don't worry."
he smiled and daichi nodded
"got everything?"
"yup! we can go."

the cold air hit him like a brick as he stepped outside, but he didn't do more than scrunch his nose, although deep inside he wanted daichi to notice and ask if he wanted his jacket, but that was stupid.

"sooo you wanted to talk?"
"mh? oh yeah!"
"what's up then?"

suga smiled, he had to look up a little so see into his eyes that had him mesmerized for so long now.

"i... think i like someone?"

oh no. koushi's stomach twisted and he coughed before quickly calming down

"really? that's great! who is it?"
"uhm... i think this is easier if i don't tell you, is that okay?"
"huh? okay, sure."
"i just- need your advice"
"my advice? daichi i haven't dated since middle school"

he giggled and daichi smirked

"i know, but you're smart... usually"
"excuse me!"

he hit his shoulder and he started laughing.
it echoed through the empty streets, only lit by a few light sources, making it hard to see exactly where you were going.