four//bed

with a shiver, suga woke up, tooru's arms protectively wrapped around him. he blinked multiple times, it was late evening or maybe just evening, it was winter so he really didn't know, but it was almost dark outside and the alarm was son the other side, he didn't really feel like waking tooru up though, so he let it be.

as he slightly moved he immediately froze.
morning boner.
or afternoon boner? evening? whatever.
fuck.

he squeezed his eyes shut, but that only made him remember his dream, hot kisses, wet tongues intertwined, his fingers curled up into brown hair, fingers sliding up his- wait.

wait wait wait wait

brown hair?

BROWN HAIR?

he almost let out a frustrated groan, but held back as tooru, the person he just had a very.. sexual dream about, was still asleep. and he most certainly didn't feel like waking him especially because he'd probably feel his boner, since their legs were intertwined.

he realized there wasn't any escape out of this.
he wasn't gonna be able to get out of tooru's grip without probably waking him, because he didn't know how deep his sleep was and that meant he couldn't just.. do the obvious solution.
that also wrote out showering with cold water and because he was in his arms, he wasn't gonna be able to get his mind of as well.

ten minutes later and koushi hadn't moved an inch so he had to do something.
veeeery carefully he tried getting at least one of tooru's arms away, but turns out, he was either a very light sleeper or was on the verge of waking up anyways.

"morning, my prince"

goosebumps spread over his neck and he realized he could feel his breath on his lips

"sorry, did i wake you?"

koushi definitely hadn't anticipated it, but his voice sounded a little squeaky

"no, all good, sweetheart... sorry, i was supposed to wake you, but i guess i fell asleep."
"it's okay.. don't worry... just that my sleeping schedule is messed up now i guess"
"i didn't have one in the first place... oh, sorry, should i-"

he shifted and koushi's eyes went wide and he swallowed to keep quiet.
of course he had to brush against his erection with his leg.
of fucking course.
to his luck.. or not? oikawa seemed to realize what was going on, because a wide smirk appeared on his face.

"shut up..."
"i didn't say anything, baby..."
"stoop"

he burried his face into the crook of tooru's neck in an attempt to hide his blush that started creeping down his neck.

"want help with that?"
"...maybe"

tooru smirked, taking full advantage of the situation and letting his hand run over the others back who started biting down on his lip.
in his head, tooru reminded himself how incredibly inexperienced suga was and decided to take it slow.

"maybe isn't a direct answer"

he kissed his exposed shoulder

"you gotta be more specific."
"yes... please"
"mhhh look me in the eyes and i'll think about it"

slowly, koushi pressed himself up with his arms, his hair dangling slightly in the others face

"tooru,,,,"

he started and had to break eye contact for a while, mentally, tooru noted that he was very close to overstepping the line of flustered to uncomfortable.

"please"

eye contact again and shivers down his spine
mental addition to said note: he was very close to overstepping the line of giving and getting a boner himself.