31

Nia's PoV
During Biology class this morning, i couldn't help but think about what Lucas told me.
"I am inlove," I say to myself with a smile before i was rudely interrupted by the person i am in love with.
"What the hell are you smiling about," Austin comes and stands in front if me while giving me a weird look and i give him a little glare.
I blush a bit before looking up at him as i remembered why i was smiling again.
"Nothing much," i reply back casually while standing up.
"Okay.. If you say so. Are you ready for lunch?" He asks me and i pause to think for a second.
Going for lunch means that i get to see the faces of Mia and the rest which is the last thing i want right now. And if i don't go too i will be appearing as a weakling.
"Sure," i reply to him with a smile. He smiles back at me before taking my hand and walking out. "So, where are we having our lessons today?" He asks me as we walk towards the cafeteria. "At our usual café," I reply back to him.
Which time?" He asks again. "Just the usual," i reply back and the whole place becomes silent again.
"I have a question. Why do you want to take me on a date?" I ask him while looking into his eyes.
"Lets just say.. I like you," he replies with a shrug and i could feel my cheeks heating up. "Aww stop blushing," he says with a smirk. "I am not blushing," i reply back to him while hitting him.playfully. "yh sure aren't," he says sarcastically and i glare at him. "Heyy, don't be sarcastic," i say and he shrugs. "I can't help it," he says and i give him a look.
For someone who is from a very rich family, he seemed to be down to earth. Or so i think.

***
When we got to the cafeteria, Austin and I walked towards are usual table to eat.
"Hi guys," he says while taking his seat. "Hey," Mia replies back to him with a flirting voice as she tucks a hair strand behind her ear making me gag inside. Seriously why do you have to do so mich for a guy. I still don't get it. I sigh and just as i was about to take my seat, Martha places her hand on the spot while looking at me with a smirk. "Sorry, this seat is for a friend," Brittany says in a mocking tone. I look over at Mia and all she does is give me a smirk. Mag looked away as if she saw nothing. "Okay. Well i guess i will sit somewhere else," i reply back feeling a bit hurt. I take my food to the next table which was faraway at the corner of the cafeteria.
That tabled was reserved for people who were lonely and didn't have any friends.
I guess its mine now.
I look over at the table once more and it seemed no one was paying attention to me so i began eating. Just as i was bout to sip on my juice, Miranda and her squad begin walking towards me.
"Hmm, so i see you are no longer friends with your girl pals. Is that not sad girls?" She looks over at her girl pals and they all laugh at me. Tears immediately well up in my eyes buh i forced them back.
"Aww.. Poor baby wants to cry. What happened to the bold Nia?! Or did she die?," She asks again in a baby voice and i almost got up to hit her when a voice stops me.
"Alright Miranda i think its time you take your ugly ass and leave," a harsh voice says from behind.
"But Luc sweetheart," she whines like a baby while trying to touch Lucas who moves back. "Don't you dare touch me. And do not call me Luc or sweetheart or any name again understand!?" He yells at her and she flinches at his voice before walking away. "Are you okay Baby girl?" He asks me while taking a seat next to me.
"Yh.. I am fine. Thanks," i reply back to him with a smile. He smiles back at me before pulling me into a hug. Just then, we hear a growl from behind us and Austin storming out of the cafeteria. I look at his retreating back remembering his warning. I just shrug it off and continue eating.

*****
"See you after class Luc," i say to Lucas after we pull apart from our hug.
"Sure baby girl. Austin will be the one dropping you off today okay?" He asks as he kisses my cheek and i nod my head before walking off to class.
<3<3<3<3<3
Upon entering the class, i walk over to my usual seat then take out my maths note book just so i could over some notes.

About thirty minutes later, Mr Diaz enters the classroom.
"Good afternoon students," he greets and takes a seat behind the desk.
"Good morning Sir," we all respond and he smiles before taking out a fat note book from his bag.
He then raises his head up and looks around the class. "Where is Asher?" He asks.
"Asher is not in school Sir. He is sick," i reply back to him and he gives me an amused look. I look over at his seat and i find one of Miranda's minions glaring at me. I roll my eyes at her before turning to pay attention to Mr Diaz.
"Well since he isn't here, let us continue with our notes shall we?" He asks as he takes out his text book and moves towards the board and began writing.

<3<3<3<3

"Okay students, don't forget to turn in your assignments before Monday. Remember its part of your exams," he says and walks out of the class. I let out a sigh before packing up my bags to move into my next class.
Damn, this exams is gonna stress me out than i already am.

While i was walking down the halls to my next class, i bump into somebody who i think is a girl. "Hey, watch where you are going," a very familiar feminine voice says. "Sorry. I did not mean to," i say as i lift my head up.
"Mag..!," i exclaim in surprise and she just looks at me with a blank face.
"Hello Nia," she says in a cold voice.
"What happened to you? I thought you were my friend. I thought of all of them say no you might say yes. But you proved to me you are like them today," i say to her in a soft tone and she still looks at me with a bored expression. Her next words almost shocked me to death.
"Look Nia, i have a class to attend okay? Have fun with Austin and just leave me alone. Boy stealing bitch," she rolls her eyes and walks away and i just stay there glued to my spot still poundering over her words as i could feel the tears welling up in my again.
"Hey Nia, are you okay?" Somebody shakes me bringing me back to reality.
"Yh.. Uh.. I am fine," I reply back to Austin while blinking away the tears.
"Are you sure you are okay?" He asks again and i nod my head.
"Okay. If you say so. I will be going to class now. See you at the café," he waves at me then kisses my cheek before walking off.
I also turn back slowly and begin my walk i to my next class which was History.

Don't forget to comment and Vote
Keokoe❤