43

Nia's PoV

"Stop work now! Pass your papers to the front desk!" Mr Jeff yells and i immediately give my paper to Larry so he could pass it to him. I didn't want any problem with my paper. This exams was way to easy and besides, this is my finals, one wrong move and my life ends period!.
After i was done, i packed my stuff and walked out of the hall with a huge smile plastered on my face.
Do not blame me for that. I just finished my last exams which was easy as fuck. Also, i cannot believe i am going to final year. Damn man just imagine being a senior in this school. So exciting!
In GreenWoods, final years are usually not in the school, they are always doing projects and projects and projects outside the school per the course they have chosen. At Least that is what Abby said. Abby is a senior here in GreenWoods. She will be graduating next month and i cannot wait for it. She has been blabbering about how awesome her graduation ceremony is going to be. She called me on Tuesday saying she cannot wait to graduate, she is like itching to graduate. Even though i wasn't in the mood, i just pretended to be in a good mood for her. I met Abby through Mia. She came to our house one time to visit Mia but she wasn't around. I told her Mia wasn't around but she came in anyways. We talked for sometime before she decided to go home. I began seeing her more often sometimes at school and other times when she comes to the house. This is basically how we became friends.

<3<3<3

I am currently standing beside my locker putting my books back. You might ask why i haven't taken it out because i am done with Exams but no. We will be having a ceremony next month at the same time the seniors graduate. They will be handing over to us so due to that, i am not out of the school yet so.. My book stays.
"Hey Nia! How have you been?" Asher asks as he stands beside my locker.
Asher and i used to be really close. He was my long time friend before he met his guys and i met my girls. Or should i say ex girls.
"Asher!" I scream as i throw myself around him making him stumble a bit. He chuckles and hugs me back too.
"Well somebody is happy. Whatsap?" He asks me turning serious and i smile. "Nothing much. Just happy we are done with our exams and where have you been?!" i ask him and he gives me a look. "Not that way, and i have just been busy. Whatsap with you and Austin. I saw you run out of the school on Monday crying. I wanted to ask you the next day but i figured you were busy so i decided to wait until today," he says and i stare at him blankly.
"Nothing really," i reply back and he gives me a hard look. "Don't lie to me Nia," he says and i gulp. "Fine.. He broke up with me and went to Mia," i say as i recall what happened that day. I saw Asher clench his fist. "How are you really?" He asks me again and i stare at him in confusion. "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I ask him and he smiles. "Because.. I want to be your brother again. Your bestie again," he replies simply and i nod my head. "Okay then. To be honest, i did feel broken. Like i wouldn't be able to live again. But after Lucas forgave me, i started healing. And now, i am over it, or so i think" i reply and he nods his head. "You still love him dont you?" He asks me and i sigh before nodding my head. Just then, we spot Lucas heading our way.
"Hey Lucas!" I yell as i run to hug him. "Watsap? How was the paper?" He asks me and i grin. "Easy as ABC. What bout yours?," i reply and ask him back. He smiles before answering. "Easy for me too," he says. He then spots Asher behind me and walks towards him. "Oh Hello Asher," he moves to Asher who smiles at him.
"Whatsap man! Haven't seen you in a long time," Asher replies back and they began talking. I just move away from them and begin my walk outside the school so my Mom could come pick me up.

While i was walking down the halls towards the exit, i saw Mia and Austin standing near Austin's locker talking and laughing. I looked at them for a second and Austin and i locked eyes. "Hey Nia! Look at us. This is what i want from a girl!" Austin yells and my first instinct was to ignore him. Which i did and continued walking outside.
"Hey Nia! I am talking to you!" He yells louder and i ignore him again.
"Leave her alone man! Haven't you done enough by hurting her feelings Bro!", Asher's voice rings in my head and i immediately turn to see what was happening. "Stay out of this Asher. Just shut up!" Austin yells and i begin running over to the scene that was being made.
People had gathered around them and Mia and her crew stood beside Austin.
"You..! I can't believe you are her sister. You are suppose to support her in everything. But you ended up betraying her in the worst way possible. You and your friends," Lucas also joins in.
"Hey guys, lets go okay? This is the last day of learning. Please lets just go. They are not worth it," i say as i pull Austin and Lucas away from the crowd.
"You will regret this Nia! I promise you will!" Brittany yells but i ignore her and continue walking outside with the two boys.

Once we were outside, i turn to the boys with my arms folded and a pretty angry face as well.
"What was that?" I ask them and Asher scratches his ear and Lucas looked angry.
"Lucas and I were walking down the halls trying to catch up with you and we saw Austin trying to bully you so.. We decided to step in," Asher explains and i sigh.
"Thank you for trying to help me but i can take care of myself perfectly," i say and Lucas rolls his eyes. "Of course you can. You take care of yourself by ignoring them. How nice of you," he adds sarcastically and i glare at him.
"I can do something apart from ignoring. Did i mention i slapped Brittany for insulting me?" I ask and they look at me with wide eyes. "What!!" Asher and Lucas both yell and i laugh. "She was telling me to stay away from you and shit. She also slapped me for that. I told her i wont stay away from you and there is nothing she can do to me. Then i slapped her and walked out. Thats why she said i will regret shit," i explain and Asher immediately pulls me in a hug. "I am so proud of you girl," he says and i smile.
"Best friends forever?!" Lucas drops his hand down and i put mine and so does Asher. "Forever and ever," i say and we all hug each other before going home once my Mom came for me and Mia.

Don't forget to Vote And Comment
Koekoe