67

Nia's PoV

"Thank You Abby, see you tomorrow," i wave at Abby and Mia does same. "Sure guys, i will come pick you up at 7:30pm okay?" She asks. "Sure, thats great," i say to her and she smiles before speeding off. "Phew, today has been a long day, how bout we go inside and sleep," i say to Mia and she smiles. "Sounds good to me," she says and we walk inside the house only to find Mom and Dad sitting in the living room watching the 7pm news. "Hey guys, you home late," Dad says as with his eyes still glued to the television. "Uh yh about that, we had to find the perfect dresses for this party so yh," i say with a shrug and Dad shrugs his shoulder still not paying us any heed. "Okay, let me see the dresses," Mom says as she stretches out her hand to take the shopping bags. "Kk, there you go," i say as i handover my bag to her. She took the bag and immediately kept her hands inside and pulled out the dress. She stared at it in admiration before finally straightening it so she could see its full length. "Oh Nia!! This is gorgeous! Damn you are gonna look so beautiful in it," Mom says as she held the dress close to her. "Thanks Mom," i say and she smiles. "And which heel will you be wearing in it?" She asks whiles taking Mia's bag. "I will be wearing my golden three_inched stilettoes, you know the one you got me for my birthday," i say and she nods her head as she straightened Mia's dress. "Oh my babies are gonna be looking absolutely beautiful at the party! Damn!! And Mia, which heel will you be wearing?" Mom asks as she turns her attention towards Mia again. "I will be wearing golden as well, you know cause of my hair," she says and Mom nods her head. "Okay! Well keep them safe okay?" She asks and we nod our heads whiles walking away towards our bedroom upstairs. "Aren't you guys hungry?" Mom asks and we turn our heads towards her. 'Naaa Mom, we good," we say and she chuckles. "Well have a goodnight," she says and we reply back the same way before heading off to our room again.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"Phew! What a tiring day!" I say as i throw myself on my bed. "Yh, tell me bout it," Mia says as she takes out her dress and hangs it up in her side of the closet. "Can you please hang up mine? I'm too lazy to get up," I say and Mia gives me a look before taking my dress and putting it on the rack.
"Imma go into the shower now okay?" Mia says as she steps inside the bathroom. "Sure," i respond to her whiles opening up my phone to see if i got any message and it turns out i had received about five messages from Austin so i quickly opened it to see.

Hubby: Babe? How are you?
Hubby: Are you at the mall?
Hubby: I just wanted to tell you i took my painting from the school today and i will give it to you as a surprise tomorrow
Hubby: Anyways bye! I love you Wifey
Hubby: Can't wait to see your dress tomorrow. Anyways goodnight.

This was what i read when i opened his page. I was just bout to text a reply when i got a message from Margaret.

Mag: Hey Nia, i just wanted to say i am so sorry for how i treated you the last time, i really miss our friendship, can we please go back to being friends?
Me: Hey Mag, uh its okay, everybody makes mistakes okay? Dont hold it against yourself alright? And i thought it was in the past now and of course, we can go back to being besties again. I love you❤
Mag: OmG! Thank you Nia, i love you too, goodnight❤

We chatted for a while before my phone went low battery so i plugged it into the charger and laid back down. "I am done Nia, you can go now," Mia says as she steps out of the bathroom wearing sweatpants and a sports bra. "Kk," i say as i also step inside the bathroom to have my bath.

Once i got out of the bathroom fully dressed in my pj's, i climbed back on the bed and checked my phone to see where my battery had gotten to. When i checked, i had gotten a 35% so unplugged it and went to my WhatsApp so i could reply back to Austin's messages.