~~The Beginning~ ~

Thanks to sc_fangirl for the idea of Flash and Peter both being interns.

It was a typical Friday afternoon inside of Stark Industries or perhaps a not so typical after because Flash Thompson aka the worst person to exist, was there. Flash was beyond thrilled as he just got a position as an intern at Stark Industries this week and this was his third day. His job was to help the lower level interns with basic jobs. Like giving them food and handing over tools, basically shadowing them, but not doing hands-on work or being of any benefit to them. In fact, the interns thought he was more of a nuisance than anything, but of course, they kept that fact to themselves. He knew that his parents pulled strings for him to be able to obtain the internship, and Flash knew that he was special since he was the only person with the position.

So when he saw Puny Peter Parker lurking about the tower he was ecstatic at the idea of being able to embarrass him and expose his lies. Because yes Flash knew that Peter had been talking about how he interns at Stark Industries but Flash boasted himself at that fact he knows better than to believe Penis's lies, unlike the many others students who attend Midtown who do actually believe Peter.
Flash was thinking about going to get a security guard but he smirked at himself when he realized it would be so much better to take a photo of Peter and then later he can call Peter out when their class goes on a field trip to the company later that week. Flash prided himself with the knowledge that he is the only student that knows about it because his parents work on the school board, and he couldn't stop thinking about how much praise he would get for stopping an intruder maybe The Tony Stark will congratulate him and promote him to be his personnel assistant. Or even better Flash would be made into the heir of Stark Industries and he will be able to meet the avengers and maybe Spider-man to even further expose Peter's lies about knowing the local Queens friendly neighborhood web-swinging hero. Of course, he couldn't wait to see the face of Peter Parker when all of his lies are exposed and everyone will see him for how he truly is.A liar and a loser.

So when Flash walked out of the tower that night, he was ecstatic and had the biggest smile on his face, as he practically skipped out of the entrance of the tower. He couldn't wait until he would expose the lies of Peter Parker. But first, he had to form a plan, a plan that was flawless, a plan that he worked on for hours on the weekend. His plan was perfect, or so he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Peter didn't see Flash leaving the building that night. He was just focused on getting to both May's and his penthouse in the tower, so he could just chill, maybe work on some homework so he can be free from it before he went out on his daily patrol as Spiderman. To him, this was just a normal Friday afternoon.

Before Peter knew it the weekend was over, and he had to go back to school. But little did he know that Monday in one of his classes, he would receive news that would change the rest of his life at Midtown.