~~The Tour Guides~~

A/n: Hope you enjoy uwu! sorry if it's bad or has incorrect Grammar uwu 

As Peter made his way to Midtown on that Thursday he was filled with anxiety and dread for what could happen that day. When Peter entered Midtown on Thursday Morning her found half of his class was already waiting in front of the school, where most of the students had looks on their faces that Peter detected as excitement. Peter rolled his eyes at their excitement then stopped before remembering that if he was went on this trip before he became spider-man he would have just been as excited. Peter made his way through the group of students to find both MJ and Ned who were already there by the wall of a planter.
"Morning dork" MJ retorts looking up from her book she was reading while sitting on the wall of the planter as it was only two feet high.
"Hey," Peter replied as he sat down in between MJ and Ned with a sigh.

"You okay?" Ned asked Peter when he noticed that Peter was looking a tiny bit pale.
"Yeah just nervous for today. Both the other teens I told you guys about and the Avengers have told me that they are going to make it their goal to embarrass me today" Peter replied holding his head in his hands. Ned just patted his shoulder in an effort to try and comfort his friend, whereas MJ sent a reassuring look.
The trio of friends sat in silence in the cool, crisp morning air waiting for any indication for when it was time to get on the bus to the field trip of doom. Peter knew he was being a tad dramatic considering his past history with field trips that he had gone horribly wrong during his time at Midtown but that didn't change his mind on how he was currently feeling about the field trip. It didn't change the fact that he was panicking on the inside, worry building up inside of him worrying about the slight chance that someone will reveal his identity and the fact that he probably wouldn't be able to face his classmates again after all the embarrassment that he would sadly have to face.
Peter was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Mr. Harringoton announced it was time to board the bus that would be taking them to the ultimate destination of Stark/Avengers towers. Peter, MJ, and Ned found seats near the back end of the bus. Unfortunately Flash decided to sit in the seats right in front of them. Peter sighed deeply, as he really didn't want to have to deal with Flash at the moment.

On the other hand, Flash was ecstatic on that Thursday morning, he couldn't wait until he would be able to expose Peter of all his lies. That he finally will be able to prove to everyone at Midtown that he is so much better than Peter, and as a bonus, Peter would get in so much trouble with Stark Industries once he shows the photo of proof that Peter was at Stark Industries without having an internship there. Flash couldn't wait until he exposed Peter because then Mr. Stark might be so impressed that he will immediately make Flash his personal intern and heir to Stark Industries.

Flash grinned to himself as he sat in the row in front of Peter, Ned, and MJ so that he would be able to taunt Peter on the bus ride to Stark Industries.
"Ha Penis! Are you ready for your lies to be EXPOSED today?!" Flash taunted turning around in his seat. This earned eye-rolls from both Cindy and Betty who were sitting in the row across from the trio at the back of the bus.

"Maybe Flash You will learn today that Peter does have an internship." MJ retorted from behind the book she was still reading.
Peter just sighed and continued to ignore Flash and his endless amount of meaningless taunts for the entire length of time it took to get to the destination.

As soon as the school bus pulled up to the special drop off station, they were greeted by a tour guide which just happened to be Nicole Rose, of Peters's best friends at the tower. She was like an older sister to him, she loved to tease him about his crushes and she also knows about his alter identity since she works with him in the lab sometimes. She was also really good friends with the other teens and MJ & Ned as well.
Nicole was a college-age intern and one of the more highly praised interns there, she excelled in all the departments but her skills in engineering were impeccable. She was the first under the age of twenty interns that actually got hired to work at Stark Industries, Peter being the second. Flash doesn't count really because for some reason his parents were able to do the impossible, bribe Stark Industries into giving Flash an internship even if it literally was just a junk job that didn't mean anything.
Nicole patiently waited for the bus full of excited students to unload and leave before giving out any other instructions other than to gather around her. As she waited, she looked around the crowd of students until she finally found the teens she was looking for which she quickly sent a small smile towards the trio which they returned or at least Peter tried to return but being filled with dread he kind of failed.

"Hello, Midtown Tech! Welcome to Stark Industries! My name is Nicole and I will be your tour guide today. First off I would like to tell you guys what I do here besides give tours. I'm one of the head interns for all the departments, but the department you can find me working in late in the evening, and like I mean at 2 a.m is the engineering department which I believe we will be seeing today. So Before I got get the badges which will allow you entry, does anyone have any questions, that isn't about what we are going to see today, because I don't even know myself, Mr. Stark likes to have his tours spontaneous?" Nicole asked in a cheery voice, but not one that was filled with peppiness or fakeness just genuine kindness.
"Okay? No Questions?! Hmm, interesting. Okay so now we are about to go in. When we go in I will introduce you to some special guests that will be helping me on the tour today and we will give you your clearance badges. Follow me!" Nicole exclaimed as she went to lead the class of very excited teens into the lobby of Stark Industries.
As Peter stepped into the lobby he froze in shock as he soon saw who the "special guests" were that Nicole mentioned earlier. Peter was in shock and in for a roller coaster of events that are just waiting to unfold, and unfortunately for Peter, this was only the start. (Of something new) *sorry im just obsessed with highschool musical lately uwu*