~The News~

A/n: here's the second chapter! Enjoy uwu

Peter thought that Monday would be just another typical Monday that would be consisted of mainly talking to Ned and MJ, as well as maybe even Cindy, Betty, or a few of his other friends or classmates. Doing whatever classwork that teachers assigned that day, doing labs, listening to lectures, etc.
Although to be fair, Peter thought the day was actually going fairly normally so far, and that was what worried him. Peters's life was basically the perfect example of Murphys Law, or in other words, whenever something can go wrong, it goes wrong, aka Peter's life in a nutshell. So when Peter walked into his last period class, which was AP Physics C, on that Monday he knew that his normal day was soon to come to an end.

Mr. Harrington waited until every student in his last period class had a chance to get settled down and had a chance to check-in with their fellow classmates. Mr.Harrington was a cool teacher like that, he understood that he would never be able to teach a class when the students have not settled down, and he knew that they couldn't settle down unless they take five minutes to settle down before the start of class.

During these five minutes, Peter tried his best to ignore the gnawing feeling that something was coming, but he couldn't so he just tried to distract himself by geeking out with Ned over Star Wars. Soon the five minutes were over and Mr. Harrington was standing in front of the class. As he stood there everyone in the class except for a few lazy students in the back rows focused their attention on their middle-age science teacher, even Flash paid attention, well he probably did only because he knew what was coming, as Mr, Harrington started to make his daily announcements.

"Good Afternoon Class! Today before we get started on the lecture I have planned today, I have a super exciting announcement!!! Our Class. Gets. To. Go. On. A. Field. Trip. To, Drumroll please" Mr. Harrington excitedly exclaimed. Then paused for a dramatic silence where a couple of students did a drumroll. " STARK INDUSTRIES!!!!!!!" he finished with a huge smile plastered upon his face.
Peter's eye widened at this news and his face drastically paled as he took in the words that his teacher just spoke, whereas the rest of the class was cheering enthusiastically. Except for MJ who seemed unfazed by the news, Flash who was just smirking, and Ned who looked like he was torn on whether to be excited or be silent for Peter's sake.

Peter noticed this and nudged his best friend making Ned turn and look at Peter. "Hey Ned, you can be excited about it if you want to be" Peter told his friend even though he was still in shock and was filled with dread. Ned gazed at his friend giving him a concerned glance before leaning over and trying to comfort Peter by whispering in his ear "Peter, I'm sure it won't be that bad. But hey at least you get to prove to Flash that you really do have an internship"

"Yeah I guess so but is it really worth it to be embarrassed by Mr. Stark and the others just to prove it to Flash even when everyone else already believes me?" Peter sighed with a distressed look plastered upon his face as he held his chin in his hand. MJ took this as an opportunity to get out her people in distress notebook and started sketching Peter, one of the notebook's most frequent victims.

Flash, being the absolute jerk and idiot that he was, he is smirked cockily as he called Peters's name.

" Yo Parker. Are you ready to get exposed?"
The majority of the class groaned in annoyance and rolled the eyes, whereas Peter just sighed heavily. Most of those who did were Peter's classmates and friends that were on the Decathlon team with him. Peter considered everyone on the team besides Flash, one of his other friends besides just Ned and MJ.
"Flash! When are you ever going to get it through your head? Peter has an internship at Stark Industries!" Cindy exclaimed from her seat in the front of the class.
"Yeah Flash, Why are you even so obsessed?" Betty added from her seat next to Cindy. A couple of Peter's other classmates nodded in agreement with the two girls.
"I'm not obsessed" Flash exclaimed rolling his eyes looking disgusted with the thought of the idea of being obsessed with Peter Parker.
"Uh-huh, so why do you keep on trying to prove that Peter's internship is a lie when he actually has an internship?" MJ integrates Flash with a voice that was stone cold.

"I still can't believe that you guys all believe Penis Lies!!!!! Are you just stupid?! How on earth does he have an internship? I mean like why would he be chosen when there is so many better people to choose from, One of them being me! Oh Yeah, I almost forgot I do have an internship there, I have been interning for 3 days, and Guess what? I never once saw Peter there." Flash retorted. "So HA that is proof that Peter is lying!"

"Yeah Yeah whatever you want to believe. I guess we will just find out on the field trip right? Mr. Harrington, can you please go on to explain the details of the field trip to prevent Flash from continuing to make a fool of himself? And for the record, if anyone was stupid here it would be you" savagely retorted MJ.

Peter sent MJ a look of gratitude where MJ returned a smirk back to Peter before both turned their attention back to Mr. Harrington who looked relieved that the arguing was coming to end, while Peter could hear Flash retorting in a harsh whisper "Soon I will expose Peters lies, and you will all be sad for believing them". Peter just sighed as he rolled his eyes at Flash's behavior.

Mr. Harrington who ignored Flashs remarks as he knows to say anything about it never helps.
"Yes, of course, Michelle, the field trip is going to be taking place this Thursday, I know this is short notice, and because you guys have already signed the field trip form required by the district, the only slip that needs to be signed is the Stark Tours waivers which can be turned in when we arrive on Thursday, The bus will leave at 8 am in the morning and we should arrive at around 4:30 to 5:30. It honestly depends, each tour group is unique in the experience." Mr. Haringoton explains while walking down the rows of students, handing out the waivers that they all needed to get signed.
Peter of course could barely pay attention to his teacher as he was speaking, as his mind was more occupied with what he considered were more important things. He didn't know how he was going to prevent the Avengers, who he considered his family, to embarrass him, as well as the kids of the Avengers which he was really close friends with, they even have a group chat that was pretty chaotic, the group name was even called chaos.

Peter knew that they would all embarrass him to death and of course he knew they didn't know about Flash teasing, and Peter knowing Flash being the common sense lacking idiot that he was,he will say things to Peter in front of the Avengers, that would, in short, make Tony want to shoot Flash with his repulser, Clint would want to shoot an arrow at Flash, basically, all the Avengers would want to kill Flash meaning Peter would have to come up with a plan to prevent that since the murder of a minor is illegal.
God, did Peter not want to go on this field trip, and with this on Peter's mind, he couldn't focus on the lecture Mr. Harrington was giving, not that it mattered since he knew the material already. But in short, it was safe to say Peter was dreading both the field trip and getting his permission slip signed.