Caught Between A Rock And A Hard Place

They sat together curled up for awhile, when they heard a loud bang at the door.

   "Patton are you alright? You've been in here for awhile and that evil snake of a man is nowhere to be found!", Roman says horrified.

   Deceit and Patton look at each other, horrified.

   "What do we do", Patton mouthed nervously.

    "I could turn into a sna-", Deceit started to mouth.

     BAM! The door was kicked down by a terrified Roman. He looked over the duo horrified to see Deceit's hand across Patton.

   "WHY ON WALT DISNEY'S GRAVE ARE YOU TWO LOCKED IN THE BATHROOM TOGETHER!", Roman yelled so loudly that the mirror started to shake.

   "Deceit came to check on me becau-", Patton started to whimper out before being interrupted.

   "Well your pet was finally without his body guard, so I figured I'd snatch him up while I had the chance!", Deceit said in his normally sinister tone.

   Both Patton and Roman looked horrified.

    "But that's not tr-", Patton started to say.

    Deceit rolled his eyes, "Did you actually believe what I said? Dark sides are NEVER good, I just snatch what is good."

    Patton continued smiling because Roman was there, but his heart felt shattered. He knew it wasn't possibly true, but it still hurt.

   Patton had never seen Roman look so angry. His eyes looked so fierce, it scared Patton a lot.

   Patton started to get up but Deceit pulled him by the sleeves of his cat hoodie. Noses touching, Deceit smirked at Roman before turning to Patton and saying, "I'll see you later Flower, let me know when you want to get plucked.

    Once again Patton could only squeak as Deceit sunk away.

   Patton didn't realize he was shaking until Roman put his arms around him. Patton dug his face into Roman's chest, confused and still sad. Roman couldn't know about the second part though.

    "Dark side members are dangerous, you've got to be more careful", Roman said softly.

    "But Virgil was in the dark sides and Deceit isn't actually like tha-", Patton started before being interrupted like always.

      "Virgil is one of us now, plain and simple, I don't know how Deceit tricked you but if I ever see him near you again he's more dead than the Dragon- witch.", Roman said forcefully.

    Patton couldn't understand why Janus faked being a bad guy, but curling up into Roman's chest made him relax and stop thinking.