The Scheduled Event

Patton darted in the room and curled up under his blanket again. "Sorry to interrupt our disney marathon, he just really needed help", Patton said nervously.

    Roman shifted closer to Patton. "It's no issue I just wish you weren't so bus-", Roman started to say.

     Right in front of the tv a cloud of green smoke appeared leaving an snake in their midst.

   "Oh my I'm soo sorry to interrupt", Janus said with a laugh, "but I simply must borrow Patton for a minute"

   Roman instantly grimaced much to Deceit's satisfaction.

   "I'm sorry Deceit but I simply must finish Snow White with Roman, then I can help you", Patton said nervously.

   "Yeah that doesn't really fit my schedule sorry", Janus said as he walked towards Patton.

  "He said no you demented dunde-", Roman started to say. He watched in horror as both Deceit and Patton faded into blue and green smoke.

   Roman screamed bloody murder and summoned both Logan and Virgil.

   They both glared at Roman, as summoning in the mind palace was against the rules, but quickly stopped when they saw how fearful he looked.

  "Guys he took Patton... Patton ISN'T SAFE.. I couldn't protect him.... If ANYTHING happens....", Roman says frantically while pacing.

  Virgil started shaking profusely and even Logan looked mildly concerned.

  "I assume you know where he was taken Virgil, you are the most associated with our perpetrator", Logan said quizzically.

  Virgil gulped and suddenly his purple hoodie faded into a void of black.

  "He was taken to the home of the dark sides and I'm trading myself for him", Virgil said in a demonic double-toned voice